⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be fair I think the United fans here are more objective than the ones out in the real world. So I don’t think many think United fans here think they could Sancho except maybe my man @rolaholic :lol:

@Thierry Henry since you seem eager to learn, and you always ask good questions.....Watch those Portuguese and Spanish videos I posted to Trey last night when you have the time, you’d enjoy them.

I would always joke around with Spanish speakers and say “y’all just ain’t built like us, speaking Portuguese give you extra brain cells...” (typical Jose Mourinho cocky type of ish :lol: )

But there are more academic and linguistic explanations to “why Portuguese speakers understand Spanish, but Spanish speakers can’t understand Portuguese.

But it’s still fun to call y’all Spanish speakers “0ne trick pony’s “ :lol:

I speak Spanish, oddly enough I cannot understand Portuguese when hearing it but I can do a pretty good job at reading it.

Well to be fair I think the United fans here are more objective than the ones out in the real world. So I don’t think many think United fans here think they could Sancho except maybe my man @rolaholic :lol:
I think it came out if Mou was still there and they made the CL, he would have came but we're far away from that now. There's a lot of instability outside of Pool & City so it's not a complete disaster yet.

I speak Spanish, oddly enough I cannot understand Portuguese when hearing it but I can do a pretty good job at reading it.

Yea. It’s not odd tho, its the norm. So don’t feel bad :lol:

Yo I thought you were Brazilian tho, damn. I can’t believe we don’t have one Brazilian person in this whole thread. Years now.

Anyone else watching Gremio vs Flamengo tn?
Missed the River v Boca match. Glad, I caught this one tho. Good match.

funniest thing to me is they see the signing like they see an NFL signing and saying dumb **** like "Chelsea paid all this money, I don't understand why is he not playing" :rofl: :rofl:

The murrican soccer media should be stanning Jesse Marsch. A former MLS player who now manages a Champions League Salzburg side that dropped 3 goals in Anfield

Dude should never had gone to Chelsea. Suspect transfer history. Dudes dun goof'd. CP will end up being loaned out.

Marsch should have been the #1 candidate for the USMNT. To be able to do that at Anfield is major. The experience he is getting from being in Europe/Champions League is nothing but quality. The whole Red Bulls structure is interesting.

Pulisic’s biggest issue is he’s really easy to knock off the ball when attacking, boy weighs as much as a brown paper bag.

Dude should never had gone to Chelsea. Suspect transfer history. Dudes dun goof'd. CP will end up being loaned out.

Marsch should have been the #1 candidate for the USMNT. To be able to do that at Anfield is major. The experience he is getting from being in Europe/Champions League is nothing but quality. The whole Red Bulls structure is interesting.

If CP's agent really cared about his well being as player, he would've tried to bring him to some other club knowing Chelsea's history

unfortunately Marsch doesn't toe the company line. The USMNT and the fed don't deserve him :lol:

My bad it wasn’t Burnley who said it, it was Shaka Hislop who said that stuff about Pulisic and his agent. Both of them made great points and Burnley is still hilarious :lol:

Pulisic’s biggest issue is he’s really easy to knock off the ball when attacking, boy weighs as much as a brown paper bag.
Not to change the subject but yo, I legitimately thought this was going to be João Felix’s biggest issue when he went to Atlético. I thought he was wayyyy to light and he’d get knocked off the ball easily.

But João has this crazy ability to stay with the ball and stay balanced during those challenges, it crazy. This attribute has impressed me the most from Felix.

IMO the reasons he would join have little to do with those two.

Okay I’ll bite.

What are the reasons Sancho would join United Diggler? Since the Manager and the Director have just “little reasons” to do with it? I wanna hear this.

BANGKOK: Thailand is ready to launch a joint bid with Southeast Asian countries to host the 2034 FIFA World Cup, according to a Thai News Agency report citing Tourism and Sports Minister Pipat Ratchakitprakan.
After a meeting on the bid to host the quadrennial international football event, the minister said that Thailand is ready to host the event along with the ASEAN countries, in line with the policy of Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha.

A working committee, headed by the permanent secretary for tourism and sports, has been set up to work on the issue.
ASEAN comprises Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Brunei.

Marsch should not be the USMNT coach. He's too good and doesn't need that BS. He's going to get moved up to Leipzig's manager when Nagelsmann gets snatched up by a big club. RB set up an awesome structure. All the good players at Salzburg will get "sold" to Leipzig to make the step up to a bigger league :lol: It's genius. They were talking about it yesterday on some postgame show.

Marsch should not be the USMNT coach. He's too good and doesn't need that BS. He's going to get moved up to Leipzig's manager when Nagelsmann gets snatched up by a big club. RB set up an awesome structure. All the good players at Salzburg will get "sold" to Leipzig to make the step up to a bigger league :lol: It's genius. They were talking about it yesterday on some postgame show.

It really is a great structure. Genius for real. Def a good way to move up, especially as an American. Look at Marsch, look at Tyler Adams. If I'm at the NYRB, or Red Bull Brazil, you gotta take a look at that and realize the opportunity that you have. And for older players who want to play and are near retirement, move to the MLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom