⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Hayward Verified account @bghayward 4h4 hours ago
At a protest in Barcelona... "This government has done more damage than Higuaín!"
EHK3wbyW4AAXOFa.jpg

Sucks to hear that there were racist chants during the England match from Bulgarian fans :smh:,sucks but not all that surprising unfortunately.

Apparently it got so bad that the Bulgarian captain went to tell off the home fans at HT

The English chants after was nice to see though

Now just gonna need those fans to show the same energy during Prem matches whenever this kind of BS happens
**** all that. Hands need to be thrown. Wigs need to be split

#FlashbackFriday

Will never ever get tired of rewatching Dinho highlights,once in a lifetime player

The casual sombrero over Pirlo when he was pressing and sprinting at dinho full speed will always be ridiculous to me
the audacity to humiliate a legend with such ease and no 2nd thought will never not be amazing to me

the difference between dinho and everyone else is that his tricks looked so natural and made sense.
Not forced like say a CR7 and Neymar.

I’ve never heard someone say Neymar’s skills look forced/unnatural before :lol:

I’d say they’re pretty damn pure.

I do think for Dinho it looks a bit more effortless though. Neymar also has a look of I want to embarrass/own this guy. Whereas Dinho just does it to do it. All just opinions though.

Last edited:
That goal by di maria was beautiful. Props to him still balling out. Feel like dude has been around forever at this point :lol:

always liked di maria tbh. always thought madrid made a mistake letting him go
he was a problem

'Dinho is prolly my fav of all time cuz he WAS Joga bonito. and no matter where it was, UCL final, La Liga or a WC his smile and effortlessness made it seem like he was really playing a pick up game with the boys

Norway is gorgeous. It sucks that winters there are trash though.

I think I’d die a happier dude having played some footy on that pitch.

Patiently waiting for the copa libertadores semis... need boca to do their thang man...

I can just imagine that ocean breeze on that field. Must feel like heaven on earth

Our 'creativity' this match has consisted solely of Vertonghen and Alderweireld crosses flying past Kane's head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom