⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been?

I haven’t, just going by what my cousin who lived there for a few years told me. Days under 6 hours in the winter, that ain’t for me. Have you? (Or anyone else here for that matter)

I definitely plan to eventually visit some time during their peak season though.

I haven’t, just going by what my cousin who lived there for a few years told me. Days under 6 hours in the winter, that ain’t for me. Have you? (Or anyone else here for that matter)

Na, never been North of England. Too dark.

But I’ve heard the same about Scandinavia.

Kovac out. Another embarrassing performance. This guy is going to get us knocked out in the round of 16 again. That 7-2 scoreline vs spurs masked a lot of poor play and terrible man management. We need a change ASAP

Damn dropped it on Oblak cheating toward that side too. Looking forward to seeing other angles.

We needed this type of win where we grind out 3 points. Too many times, we end up dropping points in these type of matches.

CHO and Jorginho were excellent today. Kovacic and Pulisic were also good off the bench. Pulisic could've easily had a goal & an assist today. Hopefully this helps him get out of the funk he seems to be in.

Three points
Clean-sheet
Legoooo

9AE48A36-4239-4A1C-BF0B-3BCB1989215B.jpeg

so many trash VAR calls.
Wolves first goal...he was turning around he planted his foot to turn around and they called that plant foot offside...no advantage was gained there
Burnley goal...jonny evans was never getting to that ball
Villa goal...the slight bump on the keeper didn't effect anything there was still 4 passes after the punch
Spurs...Vertongen clearly foulded Deloufeou in the box

I feel for Moye. He did pull out of that tackle that got him a red. Grealish really played that one up

Annnnd for Atlanta united playoff game today **** bertholder or however the **** you spell Nah name again idc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom