⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dnxncn.gif

Yeah he is going to regret that...unless he never thinks he would break into the Dutch team. They are literally approaching a golden Era of dutch football with Memphis and Frenkie and De Ligt and Promes and Van de Beek and Kluivert all coming up.

Some one must have sold him on he could be the american "Star" or just another dutch player

Berhalter and Stewart was in Europe recently, so there might've been some hush hush stuff going on to convince Dest to commit to USMNT. Happy to hear his decision but I hate that this would be spun as a victory for Jay Berhalter and Ernie Stewart. We need Mendez, Llanez, and Ledezma to commit ASAP too.

I gotta get a kit with both the Euro and Nations League winners patch

Where you getting the patches from? I know of a place overseas but shipping is $23 by dhl. I’m waiting for a coupon code that they usually run for like 10-15% off to help offset the shipping. If you want to get in on my order we’ll split the shipping and I’ll mail you the patches. Message me if you want to do that

Dutch supporters are not taking this news about Dest leaving lightly on twitter. But since they have a better talent pool, I'm sure another RB is gonna called up from the yute teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom