⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a chance man city win nothing this year ? As far as title goes or champions league
Yes. There’s always a chance nothing’s promised, especially when there’s other great teams in those competitions who’s going for em too

That video of Taison and Dentin being racially abused by Dynamo fans and then getting red carded for retaliating is a ****ing disgrace.
My dude was walking off the pitch in tears. I hate this Anti-Black world man.
UEFA's protocol on racism is a joke and the club and it's fans should be banned from European competition and relegated.
I hate that Black players have to go to these backwards *** places to earn a living.

Ever since Milan got this new manager Rafael Leão has gone back to the bench, even tho they’ve continued to lose :smh:

Great, Ronaldo’s been playing injured (for who knows how long). Perfect timing Sarri, when Portugal need back to back Wins this international break... Awesome.

Don’t play him dude!!! Jesus :smh:

Great, Ronaldo’s been playing injured (for who knows how long). Perfect timing Sarri, when Portugal need back to back Wins this international break... Awesome.

Don’t play him dude!!! Jesus :smh:

****. It’s going to be a lot trickier to qualify with so many players injured. N semedo, Pepe, Joao felix, and now Ronaldo might be out.

AC5A382A-E245-4A48-892D-F0F95CAEF1A7.jpeg

****. It’s going to be a lot trickier to qualify with so many players injured. N semedo, Pepe, Joao felix, and now Ronaldo might be out.

AC5A382A-E245-4A48-892D-F0F95CAEF1A7.jpeg

I’m glad he made the team again and it’s funny but at the same time it’s very concerning man. Portugal have so many injuries everywhere. WT F is going on?

If Ronaldo is out we have nothing going forward. We gotta have Bruno play at false 9 or striker.

9F26A98C-4145-4515-909A-BF9F3B9E6032.jpeg

not saying he’s on Pogz level, but I’m more than ecstatic we saved the 200m, giving the chance for Fede to break out. He’s been pivotal to Madrid’s rise in form.

It’s crazy to see how much of an impact Laporte has on city. All that money spent and one injury completely changes them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom