⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m convinced Bale is trolling us at this point, either way the team seems to finally be geling without him, which i’m totally ok with

Attachments

• 52B4D7EA-6912-4A15-BE89-013EA1D52AC9.jpeg
    52B4D7EA-6912-4A15-BE89-013EA1D52AC9.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 112
Also, i was unaware that the Spanish Supercup is now played in January...and a knockout format...and in SAUDI ARABIA right after the holiday break?! What could possibly go wrong?

Attachments

• 15B4D006-444A-42E8-BF89-D2789AF6C234.jpeg
    15B4D006-444A-42E8-BF89-D2789AF6C234.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 269
Btw.. I gotta say what a player sterling is.. was everywhere yesterday and completely owned TAA.
As an individual performance it was his best against Liverpool at Anfield as well. Important he’s gotten that off his back going forward

I don't buy him coming back to Bayern. If Juve sacks Sarri after this year I could see him potentially going there so he can say he played at all 4 major leagues. Or maybe...PSG? :nerd:

Bruh. I'm getting more depressed by the day.

$ounders are World Cup champions.
Obama is gone after this year.
Laca will follow suit.
Emery has full support.
Arsenal board blaming the fans for the negative environment.

Like, my guys, dont blame the fans when the manager you brought in has been exposed time after time prior to Arsenal, and we call it out.

Bruh. I'm getting more depressed by the day.

$ounders are World Cup champions.
Obama is gone after this year.
Laca will follow suit.
Emery has full support.
Arsenal board blaming the fans for the negative environment.

Like, my guys, dont blame the fans when the manager you brought in has been exposed time after time prior to Arsenal, and we call it out.

Thoughts and Prayers bro, Thoughts and Prayers...

Maybe because I've lost my passion for sports after accepting them as just businesses/entertainment....but I keep having to ask Arsenal fans why they support this club by continuously purchasing tickets and gear. It doesn't make sense to me to pour $ into a business that shows no effort to provide any value to the customer.

I mean take the sports fan aspect out for a second and just compare it to any other business you deal with in real life. If you have a mediocre experience but the owner/manager accepts constructive criticism and tries to improve the service/product, you'd most likely give them more chances. But if their response is to increase the prices, try to silence any criticism, put zero effort into improving the product, and blame you for being unhappy with what you paid for...would you still support this business with your hard earned money? Why is it different for a sports team that tries to con you by trying to guilt trip you into being loyal?

Maybe because I've lost my passion for sports after accepting them as just businesses/entertainment....but I keep having to ask Arsenal fans why they support this club by continuously purchasing tickets and gear. It doesn't make sense to me to pour $ into a business that shows no effort to provide any value to the customer.

I mean take the sports fan aspect out for a second and just compare it to any other business you deal with in real life. If you have a mediocre experience but the owner/manager accepts constructive criticism and tries to improve the service/product, you'd most likely give them more chances. But if their response is to increase the prices, try to silence any criticism, put zero effort into improving the product, and blame you for being unhappy with what you paid for...would you still support this business with your hard earned money? Why is it different for a sports team that tries to con you by trying to guilt trip you into being loyal?
It's not easy. This row against the fans by blaming them for the turmoil around the club, and how they're throwing Aubama under the bus, might be my breaking point. I've seriously been reevaluating my support and fanhood of the club. When Wengz left, it's like he took the soul of the club with him. I was fully #WengerOut, and I dont regret that stance, but Emery has been a toothless vampire of the club and culture, sucking the life out of the team and too afraid to grow a backbone to stand up for himself or the players. He killed PSG's locker room, lost those fans and is repeating it here. The board doubling down on him by telling the fans, the only consistent part of the club for the past 5 years, to **** right off, might be it for me. I'll keep my toes in the shallow end to see if the lifeguards that are Edu and Raul can save this team this year, but you're right sfc415 sfc415 , this club disrespects its fans year after year with no regard.

What’s worse being a point/position behind arsenal or our club/fans doing nothing. Atleast arsenal fans have pressured the club into addressing them. United seem content with mediocrity and our fans couldn’t be happier.

What’s worse being a point/position behind arsenal or our club/fans doing nothing. Atleast arsenal fans have pressured the club into addressing them. United seem content with mediocrity and our fans couldn’t be happier.

I can't speak for United fans, but to me, at least United seem to be willing to make changes more often than Arsenal (damn near all of those changes fail but still, at least they try)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom