⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Keita's first game for 'Pool this season?

He's having a decent match so far, good for his confidence to come back into the starting 11

1575726942863.png

1575726976676.png

1575727308025.jpeg
While Messi is the more well rounded player

The charts aren't to scale and the measurements are in different places changing the shape of the graph

for example

For shots Messi is at 3.8 and Ronaldo is at 4.2 yet it look like Messi is the same

Touches in the box Ronlado is at 14.5 and Messi is at 9.8 yet it looks like Messi has more accordind to the chart

xG is about the same but according to the chart, Messi is 2x more

some of the categories are different or in different place etc

Also take into account their style of play. Messi handles the ball more so of course he'll have more successful dribbles

Also you're comparing Messi 2018/2019 to Ronaldo 2019/2020

Last edited:
Let's gooo!!!!
Gonna be worried about that left side defensively like always but KDB playing gives me so much confidence that we can see this one out.

I feel like this is gonna be high scoring, City 3-2.
I honeslty have more faith in Angeliño rn than Mendy. He’s been more effective imo. My major concern is United’s pace up top. fernandinho not too quick

I honeslty have more faith in Angeliño rn than Mendy. He’s been more effective imo. My major concern is United’s pace up top. fernandinho not too quick
Their front 3 is gonna be a problem. I like Angelino, but not defensively. He lacks the pace to cover so he has to really pick his time to push up and he needs to work on his positioning and awareness. They're probably gonna be going at him and Fernandinho all match.

Jesus needs to step up. Score and create in a big match. He still doesnt have a signature match to his resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom