⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t he say that before he lost tho? You telling me you have to add one player to your team and you take VVD over Messi? Cmon son..
This might boggle you, but I'm one of those odd people in life who don't like things easy, so if I were building a squad, I probably wouldn't go for the instant goals player, so no, I probably wouldn't take Messi. Hell, when I use to play Fifa manager mode, I would play with some club in a lower division and play with them until we reach higher ranks and build out the team from scratch and do young player development etc. Anyway, Virgil deserved imo. I was fine with Luka winning it in the previous year because, compared to Messi and Ronaldo, his club won the champions league and for the country(he was on the same team as Ronaldo), he made it the WC final whereas the other two only performed well enough on a club level. Virgil's team, on the other hand, was able to edge out that Messi lead Barcelona in an elimination game in one of the Greatest champions league matches ever and go on to win the champions league. **** all that "Messi and Ronaldo best ever to do it" skeeze. It's not that I'm so used to seeing what great things they've done on the pitch that, I've become so used to it, but , but it's more so, with all that greatness, your team should have gotten that champions league trophy instead of the opposition. I also understand that this is a full team sport and one man can't do it alone, but, your respective team success also plays a role in the BDD voting. And imo VVD had a much more successful year than Messi.

This might boggle you, but I'm one of those odd people in life who don't like things easy, so if I were building a squad, I probably wouldn't go for the instant goals player, so no, I probably wouldn't take Messi. Hell, when I use to play Fifa manager mode, I would play with some club in a lower division and play with them until we reach higher ranks and build out the team from scratch and do young player development etc. Anyway, Virgil deserved imo. I was fine with Luka winning it in the previous year because, compared to Messi and Ronaldo, his club won the champions league and for the country(he was on the same team as Ronaldo), he made it the WC final whereas the other two only performed well enough on a club level. Virgil's team, on the other hand, was able to edge out that Messi lead Barcelona in an elimination game in one of the Greatest champions league matches ever and go on to win the champions league. **** all that "Messi and Ronaldo best ever to do it" skeeze. It's not that I'm so used to seeing what great things they've done on the pitch that, I've become so used to it, but , but it's more so, with all that greatness, your team should have gotten that champions league trophy instead of the opposition. I also understand that this is a full team sport and one man can't do it alone, but, your respective team success also plays a role in the BDD voting. And imo VVD had a much more successful year than Messi.
Image result for violin lebron gif

I was wondering who the next Modric would be when Luka was showing his decline last season, and then this offseason we were in the market for a CM. Thankfully the next Luka has been in our ranks this whole time. I know I might be getting ahead of myself (part of the fun with young players/prospects) but the thought of him and Valverde pressing with Casemiro behind them :pimp: could be a nightmare for opponents

Real should sign with Puma since they love putting purple on home shirts

I don’t like your racism towards the color purple. The color purple is majestic and the color of royalty (hence Real)....

I shall place a Purple curse on City now. Be gone from me peasant, be gone...

Btw guys, where can I cop this jacket. I need a training rain jacket/windbreaker?

1575685852630.jpeg

:lol:
My issues is not with the color purple we’ve had some cool purple away shirts. I just don’t want it on the home lol

LA Diggler LA Diggler Cool to see Smalling go from *** to mid

Last edited:
I don’t like your racism towards the color purple. The color purple is majestic and the color of royalty (hence Real)....

I shall place a Purple curse on City now. Be gone from me peasant, be gone...

Btw guys, where can I cop this jacket. I need a training rain jacket/windbreaker?

1575685852630.jpeg

Only place is the spurs official team shop online. I copped my brother the grey one with teal for Xmas. He's gonna cop this purple one himself from the team shop

Only place is the spurs official team shop online. I copped my brother the grey one with teal for Xmas. He's gonna cop this purple one himself from the team shop

That ships from the UK Right? No American outlets? I hate ordering from the UK man.

Going to AJ Hudsons tomorrow am. It's a soccer bar in Chicago. Sikes to see City/United, but the bar isn't only a Man City bat, its shared with Liverpool....gonna suck seeing all those Pool fans there early in the morn. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom