Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait for this window to close

Chelsea can’t get in on any of this action :rolleyes

Missed out on the initial few pages but yall already know!

MCFC and RCTID
Premier-League-Manchester-City-vs-Huddersfield-Town.JPG

Timbers_LA_CM006_0.jpg

So I have to pay $55 per month for FuboTV even if I only want Bein Sports for La Liga matches and don’t want/need the other channels?

jape jape

So I have to pay $55 per month for FuboTV even if I only want Bein Sports for La Liga matches and don’t want/need the other channels?

jape jape

nah there should be a cheaper package
there should be a package for like 30 or 40 if im not mistaken

i pay for the most expensive one becuase i don't have cable anymore but i started off with like a 30 dollar package then i upgraded

nah there should be a cheaper package
there should be a package for like 30 or 40 if im not mistaken

i pay for the most expensive one becuase i don't have cable anymore but i started off with like a 30 dollar package then i upgraded
Gotcha. The lowest option it’s giving me is the base for $55, but I remember it being around $30-40 when I looked some time ago. I’m about to look into it further.

Earlier today RB Leipzig wanted 60M plus ESR on loan or a permanent. Not even 5 hours later and they want the entire 92M release clause to be paid.
Than you got this

It's all just crazy right now. Don't even know what to believe anymore

And i was thinking the other day how Spurs haven't done **** this window, except for Ndombele

Lord please let me make it to Thursday without losing my mind.......

EDIT:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I'll believe all this when it's finalized. The amount of clickbait out there right now is crazy

this is way too much **** though...
barca go from japan to spain to US in the span of a week and then have less than a week to prepare for the season opener in san mames against athletic bilbao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom