⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

They just need to pay up and he's theirs,clowns wouldn't go anywhere below their valuation of Perisic 2 summers ago yet expect United to this time...

Good, Palace is smoking that good **** if they think they'll ever get a better deal than the 70m + 2 players E\verton offered

Didn't Chelsea just give Sideshow Bob an extension earlier this year? Can't see them selling with Rudiger injured especially to another London club.

If they did they'd only be left like Zouma,Christensen and some academy kids unless they move Azpi to CB

David Luiz :smh:

Such disappointing

I assume that Lampard must have told him that he will not be first choice

ESPN plus folks: will I be able to watch a match after it has aired?
I’m going to miss maybe the first half of the match. Will I be able to rewind the match to the beginning or not?

Any of you have insight how seating is at most EPL stadiums? Looking at tickets, and seems like the upper deck is more expensive than the lower level. Any reason for that?

24 hours left in the English window,can't wait for it to end tbh

'United ready to pay Inaki Williams' release clause'

Praying for this to be true...

Real supposedly in talks for Lannisterinho,they claim they've offered 120m + modric

Should be a done deal if the 70m pounds + 15m in bonuses offer is true

It's been real

Conte's seemingly got his guy

Would've been more sad/upset over him leaving had it not ended so badly with him going AWOL and flirting hard with other managers.

He talked a big game last season about players maning up and calling them out publicly while he was Mou's fav and guaranteed a spot in the XI but once he got sacked and had to fight for his place in the lineup under Ole,we saw a much different Rom...

Still feel like he'll cook in Italy and I wish him luck but I'm not that bothered by him leaving at all. His contribution to the P$G comeback is appreciated but he never really made that big of a mark at United,Ibra did more in less tbh

Just give Tone his no.9 back and bring in Greenwood as backup on the bench this season and let's see how it goes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom