⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley made it difficult, they did a great job of clogging up the midfield, closing down everything and Pope had some clutch saves. My favorite player to watch was willock, the kid is calm and confident on the ball. Says something when Emery kept him on the entire match. Two dubs in a row for The Arsenal :pimp:

Augsburg just scored a goal 30 seconds into the match against Dortmund

*Dortmund with the revenge goal 2 mins later :lol:

There's a lot of watch worthy games on today

Celta Vigo vs RM
Schalke vs Gladbach
Man City vs Tottenham

ECLU_eEXkAAfNwo.png
mCedlPK.jpg

Sancho out there stylin' on everybody :sick:

Did Barça make a mistake letting Alcacer walk away? @jape

I forgot all about the Southampton-Liverpool connection.

Oxlade-Longnameberlain
Van Dijk
Mané
Clyne

Any other player I'm forgetting about?

Get the feeling Pep will address Spurs in this first match this season after playing them so much with a unexpected tactical adjustment similar to how he addressed Liverpool last season after playing them so much. Against Liverpool one of the biggest problems they gave us way their high press and made it difficult playing out of the back. Pep addresses that in the match at Anfield last season by having Bernardo act Almost as a second CDM alongside Fernandinho to have options to evade the press. I think the biggest problem spurs give us is their pace on the counter so if I had to guess there might be something to address that. Or we just go with the same lineup and 4-3-3 from last week and I’m just wasting my time trying to guess what pep will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom