⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCFDEE1A-2C9E-4C9F-9E55-C0A248D848DB.jpeg
Y’all see why I’m looking forward to 2021 so bad. We aren’t winning anything but la liga. So no one needs to even talk about Europe like it’s feasible. Not with valmierda.

Add that to going from Japan to USA back to Spain and having less than 4 days to go to San Mames where barca is historically bad and has a losing record
Can’t say I didn’t expect this.

How do Barça get Neymar now if they can’t deal Coutinho? Hmm

Dembele might be the one used for the Neymar transfer now.

On top of that Dembele trending on Twitter for being overrated :lol:
Anyone who thinks it’s the players and not the coach is foolish. There hasn’t been one player valverde has improved. Not one. There’s a reason why So many clubs have enquired about dembouz and want him...including the European champs.

Barca has the most talented squad in the world.
Valverde holds this team back. He doesn’t know how to be the protagonist.

Coutinho is super talented and look how bad he looked under valverde.

And if anyone thinks Neymar is the answer is completely wrong. That’s obvious.
Talent is not the problem.

i didn't get to watch the game though
:lol: my boy spoiled it for me after the L

Last edited:
Dembele didn’t play well today, but he’s certainly not to blame for the result.

We know what that’s about :smh:

Love that Barca lost the opener lol

Caught the Lyon/Angers highlites. Man, OL is mean up front with Dembele, Depay, and Aouar. They didn't miss Fekir at all.

I'm still not understanding the Dembele slander and I'm trying not to jump to conclusions about it
He’s always had a target on his back. He hasn’t done himself any favors with his tardiness last season...but don’t let them fool you. It’s the same as in England...they are racist in Spain and black players are judged more harshly than fairer skin players

Let’s keep it all the way buck.

I’m not giving any excuses for dembeles play...he has a lot to learn. A lot to improve But you won’t hear these same folks get on a player like Alena like they do dembele for every single mistake.
Spanish folks will go at any and everyone but the media and the people save a certain vitriol for black players.

Are Barca fans in on a possible Dembele for neymar swap?

Hazard really out for game one of the season....really....

So Dembele, Malcom and Coutinho essentially forced their way to Barca to only now be on their way out. Life comes at you fast.

Pretty wild especially for how much Dembele and Coutinho cost and how they forced their moves

I'm certain that an attack minded manager would absolutely feast with those attacking options along with Griez...

:rofl: we're really gonna hold this dude hostage for 2 years when he begged to be transferred :smh:

Didn't think it was a good move for him at the time given how stocked Bayern were in the MF at the time and its proven to be an awful move 3 years later. Dude's career hasn't really advanced since he won the Euros. If anything it's gone backwards,definitely needs a fresh start in another league.

Probably in Italy/France or Spain preferably cause he was terrible on loan in England

Didn't think it was a good move for him at the time given how stocked Bayern were in the MF at the time and its proven to be an awful move 3 years later. Dude's career hasn't really advanced since he won the Euros. If anything it's gone backwards,definitely needs a fresh start in another league.

Probably in Italy/France or Spain preferably cause he was terrible on loan in England

Yeah man. I think Coupe was right and he doesn't have the juice, especially with how poorly his loan to the PL went too. I still don't like the way Kovac has been handling him. He promised him minutes last year and never played him. Then did the same thing this summer. Renato actually had a really strong preseason, then benches him on MD1 to play Muller out of position and puts him in in the 85th minute. Straight disrespectful.

His spell at Swansea was awful. It was his chance to boss the midfield. It was so short I dont remember anything positive out of that loan. Midfield of Tolliso, Goretzka, Thiago and Martinez, I dont see him get burn unless it's the DFB Pokal or when the squad needs to be rotated.

Calling a spade a spade (word to Joe Budden respect Jape)

- it goes back to some gentleman’s bet/honour where high end teams either trade or or loan each for dumb cheap and its good as hell. Look at Douglas Costa

This is how close Daniel James came to becoming a dirty Leeds player on Deadline day in January. £7m deal agreed, contract signed, medical passed and then Swansea pulled the plug last second.

Couldn’t have worked out better for James tho :lol:

Attachments

• 010403F0-417C-45F2-9280-A469A85FDDD9.png
    010403F0-417C-45F2-9280-A469A85FDDD9.png
    266.2 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom