Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3239.PNG

Tekashi Guardiola :rofl:

man it feels like there are so many shambolic things going on with so many big clubs once

makes checking into here that much more fun

I was thinking the same thing. As someone who's not that invested in a specific club anymore, I love the entertainment all this chaos brings :pimp:

Every morning, I wake up and check ESPNFC for the latest foolishness :lol: All these drama and allegations remind me of the Pep Barca vs Mou RM era except it's all over Europe now :pimp:

The garbage UK media would have a field day if P$G was in the prem :lol:, would have agenda's for days

I find the players lack of damns commendable lowkey :lol:,they already know what it is when they sign up to go there. It's like college for elite players

I like the attitude but LaLiga did them dirty forreal :smh:, especially given that they're in the relegation zone right now too

The Leganes situation is ****ed up on multiple levels

there’s no reason they should be paying the price for Barca’s poor planning. So an injury prone Dembele and an old Suarez go down, there’s no depth (something you’re supposed to manage over the summer, also had the winter window,) not a single backup 9 (prob bc you blew all your player wages already) and then you go and get a player that’s important to a relegation zone club but is relatively worthless to your own as a solution...

But this low level operating should be expected from a club that shelled out 7 figures to have social media accounts talk **** about its own legends

Let’s be real. Y’all don’t give a **** about Leganese. Y’all just mad at Barca cause it’s barca

Yall don’t even watch la liga. Buncha PSK pearl clutching going on

But I agree The rule is stupid and should be changed. Leganese isn’t mad at Barca but mad at la liga. But here y’all are up in arms :lol:

I'm not hating on or singling out Barca at all here I promise, as much as I don't mind revving the slanderghini if I get the chance :lol:

Just a grimy situation from the outside. The FA/Prem gets called out constantly by us too in here when they pull shady stuff.

Also I try to catch Liga games whenever I get the chance since I still have BeIN, watched more Real/Barca games than any non-United squad this year

In other news...

:pimp: :pimp:

This guy :rofl:

Come a reallong way from Watford man...:pimp:

Last edited:
Let’s be real. Y’all don’t give a **** about Leganese. Y’all just mad at Barca cause it’s barca

Yall don’t even watch la liga. Buncha PSK pearl clutching going on

But I agree The rule is stupid and should be changed. Leganese isn’t mad at Barca but mad at la liga. But here y’all are up in arms :lol:
You don’t need to watch the league or hate Barca for this to be foul... so stop. Your club has become a shell of itself and you know it.

You don’t need to watch the league or hate Barca for this to be foul... so stop. Your club has become a shell of itself and you know it.
proving my point
Again, everyone hates Barca. This is directed at Barca instead of advocating for Leganese. If another smaller la liga team did this y’all wouldn’t say anything and you know it

Don't think I can ever remember a Prem season with as many high profile injuries as this year :sick: :smh:

Speaking of Frank though

:lol: :pimp:

Kante's body is breaking down. I can feel his pain

Frank! That's my manager. I know I was a bit too hard on him lately but still proud of him. Bad losses and ugly defending set plays annoy me the mostly. I hope fans don't go too hard on him as well

Very excited to see RLC back soon. I hope he's 200%, not 100%

revving the slanderghini if I get the chance :lol:

Come a reallong way from Watford man...:pimp:

i always :rofl: whenever i see slanderghini being mentioned

Anyways, i think i posted this Sancho article before

Last edited:
proving my point
Again, everyone hates Barca. This is directed at Barca instead of advocating for Leganese. If another smaller la liga team did this y’all wouldn’t say anything and you know it
you once again side stepping the issue... ppl have a problem because you are not some small team. You also have a team full of options that smaller teams only dream about.. you better than this jape jape
So what would you say about your own club? I know a Man U fan isn't out here talking...
You're trying to compare poor on-field performance with this? Get a grip of the actual conversation/issue

you once again side stepping the issue... ppl have a problem because you are not some small team. You also have a team full of options that smaller teams only dream about.. you better than this jape jape

You're trying to compare poor on-field performance with this? Get a grip of the actual conversation/issue
What don’t you want me to concede?
I said the rule is ****ed up
I said it should be changed

I said the board is stupid for selling all of our attacking options cause they need money

y’all are still clutching your pearls And you know it
Y’all a anger is misplaced. This is on la liga.
even Leganese is directing their anger at la liga and not barca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom