⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jape jape congrats on finessing us for a year's worth of wages on Coutinho and paying a small loan fee. I think all in we're paying like 30m for him this season and he's just plain awful. I was hopeful at the start because he had a couple good matches, but naw he's terrible man. Hold the ball too long, doesn't make the simple pass for easy chances and instead shoots selfishly with a poor attempt and doesn't really seem like he cares out there. You guys will be lucky to get back half of his transfer fee at this rate. Liverpool won that deal by a mile

jape jape congrats on finessing us for a year's worth of wages on Coutinho and paying a small loan fee. I think all in we're paying like 30m for him this season and he's just plain awful. I was hopeful at the start because he had a couple good matches, but naw he's terrible man. Hold the ball too long, doesn't make the simple pass for easy chances and instead shoots selfishly with a poor attempt and doesn't really seem like he cares out there. You guys will be lucky to get back half of his transfer fee at this rate. Liverpool won that deal by a mile

Damn :lol:

he’s been that bad V?

Damn :lol:

he’s been that bad V?

Horrendous. He has tunnel vision and is super selfish. Lewandowski backed him up right when he signed and even he's visibly frustrated on him every time he's played lately when he misses him for a tap in or a wide open attempt

vtotheinay vtotheinay you mad yall paid 30? Imagine paying 140 and wages when they bought him :lol:

jape jape This is why I was quoting the President of La Liga last week and saying how he shouldn't be saying all that about City when he isn't a saint either with how he handles La Liga. Only problem I have with this is that Leganes are in the relegation battle and lost one of their regular starters.

Coutinho fooled everyone bruh :lol: :rofl:
He looked great in the farmers league
He’s stealing money from everyone

Thanks bortemeu for ruining our club
He’s Barca’s Donald trump

Damn Barça are gonna be stuck with him then - also most of that wage bill, and transfer fee. No other team is gonna pay for him.

Very similar to Bale, he’ll become untransferable.

Can someone explain why Barca gets to sign someone at this point?

There’s an emergency clause that allows a team to sign a player outside the normal transfer window if and ONLY IF they have a player who is injured for a period longer than 5(6?) months. In Barca’s case alarms really went off when Suarez went down for 6 months and **** really hit the fan when Dembele was also deemed KOd for the remainder of the season.

caveats to the clause included that it had to be a player already registered in LaLiga, so they were stuck with a thin talent pool so they went with Godwaighte.

screwed Leganes over because they paid the release clause, and since Lega doesn’t have an injury need they are not allowed to fill in the hole left by Braitwaithe.

btw Braitwaithe can only play Liga, no other competition for the remainder of the season.

Birthday cake my wife had done for me today

B7DBB329-672D-4BC5-81F6-A1CDCBA35F91.jpeg

y'all saving a little bit of money on his youth kits tho

Coutinho fooled everyone bruh :lol: :rofl:
He looked great in the farmers league

QFE

Damn just realized y'all dropped almost 400 mill on Dembele (105 mill euros plus 40 in add ons), Griezz (120 mill) and Coutinho (105 mill with add ons up to 140) and I don't think you could get even half that back at the moment if you tried to sell :sick:

Last edited:
Damn Barça are gonna be stuck with him then - also most of that wage bill, and transfer fee. No other team is gonna pay for him.

Very similar to Bale, he’ll become untransferable.

He's been outplayed most of the year by ******* Perisic man :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom