• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

1582397375308.png

ERZrU2DXsAAAeV8.jpeg

This lineup worries me

Haven’t been watching but still annoyed at how wrong Zidane got things last week, including leaving Mendy on the bench. Now you’re forced to sit him out again, and he goes into a CL tie and Clasico while having barely played in the leadup. It also means more Marcelo. Which unfortunately hasn’t been a good thing in la liga for a while.

We should have atleast two goals and two pens that look favorable towards us, lack of clinical goal scoring is hurting us.

Zidane is going to have to figure out something new now that Benz isn’t hot anymore. He’s going to have to figure out a way for Vini Hazard and Benz to all play at once. A way that doesn’t involve Vini on the right. Also our lineup wasn’t that much different from last season during our best run. The big difference was Valverde in and Mendy instead of Marcelo bringing organization to the squad. This would be a lot easier to accept had we not also dropped points last match. But Zizou ****** up and had Mendy out two matches in a row for no reason.

I only tuned in at the end but I really hope Modric walks away gracefully instead of sticking around another year. The reason Mendy and Valverde made a difference is bringing young athletic legs in. And we need Odegaard’s.

after all barca's shambles and controversy from top to bottom starting from the terrible around the world preseason, to messi's injury, to firing the sporting director, to the firing of valverde, to getting the 4th candidate manager, to the abi messi beef, to the suarez and dembele both having season ending injuries, to bartomeu paying millions of dollars to slander his own club. i can't believe barca is still in the driver seat.

real madrid actually look great and cohesive this year and they are still blowing it. no way barca should win la liga

you love to see it.

Last edited:
Yeah its games like this that RM NEED Hazard. The game was dying for some one to create something special. Instead Isco was one of the only players looking to create. I know Hazard is just coming back but Valverde got subbed on a little late. He looked like he was making a big difference out there

RM dominated the game so can't be too mad but this always seems to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom