⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve personally never seen a player that age look so dominant. Like the footy version of a prime 90s center, but he’s only 19 🤦‍♂️

He’s being managed pretty uniquely and excellently too. Raiola forced BVB to include a 70m release clause that begins in 2 years. Which means that Haaland picks when/where he goes, and also since the transfer fee at this rate will be a massive bargain, it leaves more money for clubs to increase agent fees, wages, and bonuses. I get the feeling he’ll have him go to the Prem with another similar deal before evaluating if he should jump to Spain.

It’s all speculation, but dude has quickly ended the idea that Mbappe might eventually go relatively unchallenged for some BdOs.

I’ve personally never seen a player that age look so dominant. Like the footy version of a prime 90s center, but he’s only 19 🤦‍♂️

He’s being managed pretty uniquely and excellently too. Raiola forced BVB to include a 70m release clause that begins in 2 years. Which means that Haaland picks when/where he goes, and also since the transfer fee at this rate will be a massive bargain, it leaves more money for clubs to increase agent fees, wages, and bonuses. I get the feeling he’ll have him go to the Prem with another similar deal before evaluating if he should jump to Spain.

It’s all speculation, but dude has quickly ended the idea that Mbappe might eventually go relatively unchallenged for some BdOs.
How would you compare him to the young dynamic duo that came out of Ajax? They were pretty dominant in their position at a young age too.

Here’s what I’ll say in terms of speculation and his future...hypothetically speaking, if Spain is in his future...

RM need a Haland more than they need an MBappe...

tough match ahead. This 95% of what I expect the midweek starting 11 will be

tough test today, but a good tuneup after being off for 17 days prior to the match against the Hammers. I expect the same lineup against Madrid tbh

tough test today, but a good tuneup after being off for 17 days prior to the match against the Hammers. I expect the same lineup against Madrid tbh
Against real we should go 4-2-3-1. Laporte Stones can Fernandinho and Rodri Double pivot and let KDB run loose as a 10. Also sterling for Bernardo starting. Wanna see him and mahrez on the wings.
Also I’m generally not a fan of gundogan starting. He just lacks that cutting edge and dynamism all our other midfielders have but pep loves the guy. He really shoudlnt start agaisnt Madrid

Last edited:
So mad that I overslept

Happy we got three points

KTBFFH

3DDCE0F1-7C2B-420A-91AF-86BD328528BB.jpeg

The Madrid and Barça boys been throwing a lot of shots at each other last few days....a lot of subliminal shots too.....

Love it

:lol:

I couldn’t watch our match today. To those who watched, how was our performance?

No way that’s a red. It’s a bang bang play Just happens sometimes. Glad kelechi ok.
Rodri needs to be more progressive in his passing move around and pas forward he’s been passive today. And for the love of god sub gundam wing off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom