⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peps lineup ended up being spot on. Tactics spot on subbing at the right time spot on.
Wont even front I was a bit upset Gabby got the nod over Kun but wow am I eating my words now. He was amazing today :pimp:

Y’all are just too much :lol:

Y’all won yea, but the tactics were far from great and Gaby Jesus was OK. Missed the easiest chance of the game and had a lucky header on the ball.

KDB was by far the best player out there. Y’all still should have played Kun.

This game should have been 4-1 or 3-0 to City.

Y’all are :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Y’all won yea, but the tactics were far from great and Gaby Jesus was OK. Missed the easiest chance of the game and had a lucky header on the ball.

you trippin saying the tactics where far from great.
Bruh I know you really don’t like Jesus but to say that was a lucky header come on lol. Jesus work rate was a difference maker Aguero Would not have tracked back in in crucial moments like Jesus did and that’s important in such a tight match like that was. we play Aguero we don’t defend from the front agaisnt real as well as we did. Real wouldve had more control in the game. It was proven to be the correct decision

you trippin saying the tactics where far from great.
Bruh I know you really don’t like Jesus but to say that was a lucky header come on lol

we play Aguero we don’t defend from the front agaisnt real as well as we did. Real wouldve has more control in the game. It was proven to be the correct decision

It’s proven you have no idea wt f your talking about.

Everybody thinks you’re tripping.

It’s proven you have no idea wt f your talking about.
:lol:
Aight bruh. How they match played out to say that the lineup wasn’t the correct decision after seeing how the game plan played out to be I don’t know what to tell you 🤷🏾‍♂️
And everyone think I’m trippin but I’ve actually explained why it worked and all I see is a gif and not a real rebuttal as to why his tactics where the wrong decision..but I’m trippin

Last edited:
9E321808-F414-4B7B-BDA2-0AD783420DD8.gif
Just need this to be extra highlighted

I know y’all like say pep overthinks things in the champions league which he has at times but this was not one of those matches.

What's good with these latinos dying their hair blonde when they go and play in Germany. Chicharito, James Rodriguez, coutinho :lol:

Y’all are just too much :lol:

This game should have been 4-1 or 3-0 to City.

Ok.

Yeah gonna have to agree with armada. I am bias, i am a city fan and an RM fan. But i did not see Gabby Jesus tracking back all game to basically negate Carvajal on that flank. He also was able to keep him pushed back giving mendy a lot of time and space when they were able to break the madrid press.

It was a really fun game to watch. But if you told me City was going to start Otamendi and Laporte was going to go out in the first half...i would have assumed City would have lost. But the Sterling sub was spot on and Jesus i thought played really well (so did illkay, he was really poised on the ball all game).

But for me errors were Mahrez in the first half trying to dribble out of the box and getting picked by Vinny....then the ref calling it a foul....nah
I thought the Jesus header was the right call...no real push. But if you don't call that then you can't call the Ramos red card. He barely touched him i thought that was a bad call.

The PK was a 50-50 for me too. Sterling obviously dragged his feet to hit Carvajal. I see it called and not called. But i thought city had the better share of the play overall. I really enjoyed the game

PEP > zizzou

alot of madristas out hooping today :lol:

sergio ramos showing his true overrated trash self
you love to see it

Had a classmate spoil the second half so only watched highlights

Even in the first half Carvajal had this look of exhaustion on him and went down recklessly. This has happened to him multiple times throughout his career where he just looks like a tired man midseason. I wasn’t surprised he picked up that red, and if Hakimi was worried about playing time a month ago, he has nothing to worry about now.

Not sure why Kroos didn’t play.

Let’s see which RM shows up for the Clasico, and if Zidane can figure out something for these guys to believe they can score.

in lighter news Koulibaly can see himself succeeding Thiago Silva at PSG. France is a more welcoming country for him and he just bought an apartment in the 15th district

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom