Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finna rock my babies with this on pick ups :smokin
D5BA34CA-0A17-49EC-A20B-FB48CC526D2E.jpeg

Brandon the kitman a wild dude :lol: man really love his job and being around the team. was funny in the Amazon doc When Kompany made him go in the cryochamber too:lol:

Good afternoon friends. I know, odd opening, yes I'm African though not a Nigerian prince. Far from it actually.
But anywAy, it seems there is little to no attention for African soccer. Why is that? Honest question here, i'm not attempting on starting anything. :smile:
And on a side note, any Africans in here too? I salute you, and you all too not from the motherland. :wink:
Cheers.

Missed El Clasico but saw Mariano's goal. Good thing he scored because he had two players in the box wide open for a tap in. Great run though.

Saw the tweet though that CR7 went into to the locker room at half time to give them a pep talk..need no other reason then that to know why RM came out better in the second half :lol:

As cool as it would be if it happened, I’m pretty sure the CR story is fake news

Just want to say Quique out

why do you think the L falls on him? Seemed like there was a little bit of an uptick post-Ernie. A lot of the L seemed like it had less to do with tactics and more to do with being outmatched and overrun in the midfield during the second half, in addition to missed chances by Messi and Griez in the first half. Also the absence of Suarez not occupying the box/center and wreaking havoc will always be felt. But not having a true backup 9 isn’t really on Setien. Real also seem to have figured out how to contain Messi, hasn’t scored in I think 5 clasicos now. I think a lot came down to players not showing up, and the difficulty certain players have in the back and midfield with being pressed. Also Frenkie seems to have regressed from Ajax.

lmao @ Setien Out already

Barca fans wanted that tika taka football back and y'all got it
The squad needs a refreshing and Messi is getting old

why do you think the L falls on him? Seemed like there was a little bit of an uptick post-Ernie. A lot of the L seemed like it had less to do with tactics and more to do with being outmatched and overrun in the midfield during the second half, in addition to missed chances by Messi and Griez in the first half. Also the absence of Suarez not occupying the box/center and wreaking havoc will always be felt. But not having a true backup 9 isn’t really on Setien. Real also seem to have figured out how to contain Messi, hasn’t scored in I think 5 clasicos now. I think a lot came down to players not showing up, and the difficulty certain players have in the back and midfield with being pressed. Also Frenkie seems to have regressed from Ajax.
So let me also add, aside from Quique out who I think was a bad hire, the entire board should be out. I'm beyond frustrated with the team, how poorly the board is running the organization is flawed. Corrupt and money hungry bastards only looking to line their pockets. How many clubs have they not screwed over and ruined business relationships with?

I despise Madrid out of our rivalry but the way they conduct business is commendable, to where it establishes the prospect of future guaranteed business. If I was another club, I'd hate to do business with Barca to the point I'd rather sell to a competitor.

The foresight of this club only goes *** far as up their ***. Very little in development of our youth, our transfers, and having a cohesive unit that is just devastating. It's ridiculous to be where we're at. At this point, I want Messi to walk out (not really, I'd cry), I want the team out of the CL, and to miss out on La Liga. A fire like no other needs to be lit to allow an internal restructuring of the club.

Mes que un club is dead, they should feel disgraced to have that pledge because the team and organization is a shell of itself. This isn't the Barca I fell in love with.

Mes que un club is dead, they should feel disgraced to have that pledge because the team and organization is a shell of itself. This isn't the Barca I fell in love with.

Basically sums up why I went from being a fan to "I prefer that they win but don't care much if they don't". Last 6 years have revealed too many scumbag moves and incompetence for me to be that invested in them for now. It doesn't help that the so many of the players have been unlikable as well. The club desperately needs someone like Puyol back to smack some sense into a bunch of these clowns

In addition, Camp Nou turning into a toilet just because they're planning to renovate in a few years is straight up embarrassing. Say what you want about Real Madrid, but they'd never let the Bernabeu become anywhere close to what Camp Nou has turned into. I felt so bad for getting my friends to pay ~200 each to sit in that dirty maggot infested stadium. I used to go there when I was younger, and it was NEVER in that condition.

Last edited:
Ok I can see why mou has been pissed at Ndombele. He came on in the 70th min of this match and is moving like he just played a full 120 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom