• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao @ Setien Out already

Barca fans wanted that tika taka football back and y'all got it
The squad needs a refreshing and Messi is getting old

Never thought I’d see Messi outpaced by Marcelo, especially this version of Marcelo.

Messi needs to get on the CR7 workout plan.

Good afternoon friends. I know, odd opening, yes I'm African though not a Nigerian prince. Far from it actually.
But anywAy, it seems there is little to no attention for African soccer. Why is that? Honest question here, i'm not attempting on starting anything. :smile:
And on a side note, any Africans in here too? I salute you, and you all too not from the motherland. :wink:
Cheers.

It really comes down to exposure, unless you have certain packages with apps such as FuboTV or something, you will not have access to African leagues. You'll have to find a stream. Aside from AFCON, I think BeinSports has the African Champions League on their app. Even then, I don't think most people would know where to start. Us, the users here, we follow the AFCON and national teams when they play.

How is that a simp move? It would have been offensive had he not offered. Dude is royalty for the club.

i like this guy :lol:
judging by the subs and the context clues he was really getting arturo vidal and arthur

Finna rock my babies with this on pick ups :smokin
D5BA34CA-0A17-49EC-A20B-FB48CC526D2E.jpeg

You better be a baller rocking boots like these

Hazard recovering from injury after having surgery in Dallas. Texas is the capital of “cheeseburgers” and overweight f****ks. RM better keep an eye on on Hazard :lol:

Am I missing courtois stats? Best goal keeper in the world is a hard pill to swallow. I felt like varane was the lynchpin on Sunday

Another thing I’ve been really impressed with by Courtois is his distribution from the back. He’s gotten really confident and plays intelligent/accurate passes from the back (side note but Ter Stegen’s passing was surprisingly poor Sunday.)

Gotta give him props considering that just a few months ago he had lost the confidence of the Bernabeu, and for a brief moment it looked like he could get overtaken by Areola. But showed mental toughness to turn it around very quickly.

Pretty crazy to think the top 3 keepers arguably all play in la liga

Thats one thing i deff notice from Courtois is his composure when getting the ball passed to him.. he could have a few dudes after him when the ball on his feet and still not manage to ef it up like Ederson lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom