Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gonna leave this here
1583285020033.png

Pool fans were celebrating not to long ago when they reached the Europa League Final.....:lol:

Last edited:
With Liverpool slipping who’s number one in the European power rankings? Bayern? I haven’t been following footy broadly enough to really know

pool still #1 for now. lots of life left in that atleti tie.

heard this kid put in a shift
this is so disrespectful

Last edited:
With Liverpool slipping who’s number one in the European power rankings? Bayern? I haven’t been following footy broadly enough to really know
Man for once, I dont even think we have a consensus for number 1. Pool has it for now just because but they are losing their tie, and have been out of form.

Bayern looks extremely well but no Lewandowski for the time being, they look the most complete IMO if Lewandowski was healthy. Best striker in the world.

PSG still running the farmers league but couldnt even show out against Dortmund, they'll probably go through but we dont know which Dortmund will show up in Paris.

Man City, Real Madrid and Barcelona are so inconsistent I cant even put them up there with the other 3.

I'm leaving for San Francisco in the morning. I'll try to update the thread if possible. Hopefully I'll have time to hit a bar and catch a match

enjoy the trip my guy, and don’t stress the thread!

Man for once, I dont even think we have a consensus for number 1. Pool has it for now just because but they are losing their tie, and have been out of form.

Bayern looks extremely well but no Lewandowski for the time being, they look the most complete IMO if Lewandowski was healthy. Best striker in the world.

PSG still running the farmers league but couldnt even show out against Dortmund, they'll probably go through but we dont know which Dortmund will show up in Paris.

Man City, Real Madrid and Barcelona are so inconsistent I cant even put them up there with the other 3.

Didn’t know ab lewa in that case it’s prob gotta still be Liverpool

enjoy the trip my guy, and don’t stress the thread!

Didn’t know ab lewa in that case it’s prob gotta still be Liverpool

Yeah he fractured his tibia in the first half vs Chelsea then had a goal and 2 assists in the 2nd half. Goddamn farmers league players always injuring guys trying to keep up with quality players

He'll be back right around the 2nd leg or shortly after that. We don't need him for the 2nd leg vs Chelsea anyway. Just need him back to 100% by the QF. I don't think we're the best team in Europe though. We have so many defensive issues. Injuries and guys playing out of position. I agree that there's no real favorite in Europe right now. Every big club has a major issue(s) that can't be fixed this season. It feels like the year Leicester won the PL where everyone had something wrong. Maybe someone like Leipzig pulls off a crazy run and wins it.

Last edited:
I think if Liverpool win the league (obviously) and back to back CLs...i wouldn't be at all disappointed they didn't win the other trophies. In my head the goal every year is to win the league and the CL...and you hope for the league cup but its 3rd behind the other two...then you got the rest after that

I think if Liverpool win the league (obviously) and back to back CLs...i wouldn't be at all disappointed they didn't win the other trophies. In my head the goal every year is to win the league and the CL...and you hope for the league cup but its 3rd behind the other two...then you got the rest after that
no **** but with current state that pool is playing and with how ****ty the PL has been this year, id say a treble was more than possible

Makes sense

I just don't think i would ever be expecting more from pool other then what they are doing now still in the CL and ravaging the league, a treble from any team just knowing the sheer amount of games played that takes i would never "expect".

Football is all about form.. Liverpool picking a bad time to go through a slump BUT they are still very much in that tie and IMO are still the best team in Europe . I just hope they force Madrid into a game..

Atleti has saved their best football against the better teams, they actually have a pretty good margin for error 0-0, 0-1, 1-1, 2-1 all gets them through and 1-0 gets them extra time

Jesus nike really went 0/3 so far on spurs kits for next year and the away kit is rumored to be a geometrical camo design similar to the jacket :rofl:

1583346916104.png

1583346839444.png

1583346880888.png

1583347090586.png

Jesus nike really went 0/3 so far on spurs kits for next year and the away kit is rumored to be a geometrical camo design similar to the jacket :rofl:

I like this one tbh.
1583346916104.png

This one on the other hand... Nah
1583346839444.png

What the **** is this ****
1583346880888.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom