⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starting with a low point and working through it as it's only gonna get worse :lol:

Gonna be must see TV

Without any actual footy being played for the time being, might be time for silly szn talk :lol: :nerd:

I'd sell him for a bag of chips if I was Woody, would take 12m in a heartbeat

Imagine having a choice between United, Chelsea, Bayern and BVB at 16...

They're apparently all ready to drop 30m for his signature

Last edited:
Agreed. What bothers me is that I really don’t get it :lol:

Like why not just play career mode in FIFA?!!?

Career mode is extremely flawed. EA has not given it attention in a long time One of the biggest issues is how the fixtures are created. I haven't touched it in a few editions for that alone. Have always wanted to give FM a try, more so when I'm away on the road and only have my laptop.

Real talk, I hope y'all aren't still going out into public places (especially bars/clubs etc). Don't be selfish and keep trying to live a normal life and do normal things. The quicker everyone realizes how serious this is, the quicker it'll end. I still see as of a couple hours ago, people are going to day clubs, events like weddings, parties etc. The way it's looking, in the US at least, we aren't getting out of this for MONTHS because people want to be selfish and not keep their *** at home for a while. Just look at what those Italian doctors were warning us about this morning. Don't be stupid and stay inside, watch some movies/shows, play video games, read a book, whatever.

On that note, if anyone wants some Ls on fifa on PS4 drop your PSN ID. Mine is the same as my SN. vtotheinay

Career mode is extremely flawed. EA has not given it attention in a long time One of the biggest issues is how the fixtures are created. I haven't touched it in a few editions for that alone. Have always wanted to give FM a try, more so when I'm away on the road and only have my laptop.

You think you’ll be able to sit down on your laptop and watch a simulation of terrible football?

I’ll still never get it :lol:

Heads up to my Cali folks. A good friend just told me a couple hours ago their best friends friend works at the CDC and told her that California will be going into a full lockdown for 14 days in 48-72 hours. Most likely means only grocery stores and pharmacies will be open. Literally 15 minutes after they told us that, the California governor announced an immediate shutdown of all bars, breweries, clubs, etc so they seem to know what they're talking about.

Obviously can't guarantee it's true, but my friends that are doctors told me it seems to be correct cause the shutdown of clubs/bars is a step 1 of heading towards a full shut down. Stay safe everyone. Time to start an NT pro club on fifa so we can kill time

I’d probably do it but I have an XBox. I’d probably flake out honestly after one game anyways lol

Damn smh. Well if we're on lockdown for a couple weeks i'm sure you'd be more likely to play it :lol:

I have been on semi quarantine. Westchester County and surrounding areas going hard, No work. No gym. Schools closed.

We’ll see how I feel in a week LOL.

Heads up to my Cali folks. A good friend just told me a couple hours ago their best friends friend works at the CDC and told her that California will be going into a full lockdown for 14 days in 48-72 hours. Most likely means only grocery stores and pharmacies will be open. Literally 15 minutes after they told us that, the California governor announced an immediate shutdown of all bars, breweries, clubs, etc so they seem to know what they're talking about.

Obviously can't guarantee it's true, but my friends that are doctors told me it seems to be correct cause the shutdown of clubs/bars is a step 1 of heading towards a full shut down. Stay safe everyone. Time to start an NT pro club on fifa so we can kill time
any links I can see to this?

I fully believe CR7 will be playing Futbol into his 40s. He’ll be the first player to play in 6 World Cups.

This is why we all miss Football gentleman. This is why we all miss Sports. Because of guys like this, it doesn’t get any better than this.

The highlights in this video are truly jaw dropping, it’s a must watch. 😯

I’ll never forget that moment against Wolves.

Last edited:
First step of the shutdown has begun in LA/california. Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, France and the Czech Republic start their full countrywide lockdowns tomorrow. Stay safe everywhere fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom