Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20200314_135948.jpg

Here's one person who doesn't care about missing football

Bugatti ill talk will not be tolerated around me.

So Dinho didn't even know heis passport was fake or that it was a paraguayian passport? how much does he drink :lol:. Also I'm pretty sure he's safe no matter what. no one would want to hurt him.reminds me of Iverson getting all his shiiii stolen in his Philly hotel awhile back then immediately returned once the dudes found out it was AI's :lol:

benz stays doing too much

what the **** is the point of that? :lol:

Compensating for his inability to shoot a football

otr though I think all of us have that part of us that’ll always wanna live like we’re in the rap videos we grew up on

I’m pretty satisfied with my decision to cancel my Spain trip weeks ago. Would have been really bummed if I were hoping to still go and were forced not to.

Someone explain what the hell is Fooball Manager? It’s like FIFA but you can’t play? I don’t get it

Someone explain what the hell is Fooball Manager? It’s like FIFA but you can’t play? I don’t get it
Basically allows you to manage a club... hence the name. You would love it as you could have had united buy Bruno years ago

Basically allows you to manage a club... hence the name. You would love it as you could have had united buy Bruno years ago

But how does the game know who’s good or who’s gonna be a flop? And watching a simulated game doesn’t sound fun at all.

Speaking of

You'll have anyone in the bottom 5-6 voting yes guaranteed, and also figure the like of Citeh, Everton, Spurs (who are reportedly already in favor of voiding) and maybe Chelsea on board with their top 4 place in the air. would too. Arsenal potentially would be 11

Think United would want to wait until UEFA clears up the future of the CL and Europa season. before voting Y/N...

On that subject

Yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom