⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya’ll really rate Lautaro that highly?

(Not trolling, just seems like an average player from the games i’ve seen Inter play)

tenor.gif

I really enjoyed what I saw today. Will probably keep watching even when da Prem, La Liga, and Serie A return. Still undecided on which side to root for, maybe our NT Bundesliga experts can provide some guidance. Looking at you vtotheinay vtotheinay ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario Christian Pulisic Christian Pulisic and others I’m not remembering at the moment (I’m pretty blazed rn ngl :nthat: )
Didn’t catch the dortmund match, is Haaland the truth?

Dortmund always seemed the most interesting.

Young exciting players.

plus the Klopp connection.

Would be interested in keeping an eye on Canadian Alphonso Davies

more often then not the games are complete slaughters. I think of the big 5 leagues its the one with the highest average goals per game. if you can ignore the fact that it's one horse race for champs every season then its actually a great league. Their euro league cup runs are always high placing so the fights worth it besides 1st place. You know the competition will never get completely screwed over because they have laws preventing complete oil money takeover EXCEPT for the newly most hated team RB Leipzig whose now gunning for Bayern Munich. The clubs are for the people, by the people.

I've found Leverkusen and Monchengladbach fun to watch besides the big 3. If Frankfurt didnt sell up they would be a joy to watch too.

League would of been 5-6 good clubs deep if you ignore the dominance by Bayern

Guess I'll check out the Cologne vs Maintz match

I only know Köln's keeper cause I packed him sooo many times in FUT :lol:

Feels a little weird having footy partially back :lol:

Def gonna catch BVB - Shalke later

Unrelated

Chiellini stays snitching on everyone man like he's being interviewed for a doc :rofl:

Honestly impressed by Vidal if true because he was one of the best box to box mids in the world for a while. Would be wild covering all that ground consistently while being ****faced :lol:

I remember him catching a DUI charge in Italy, berated an officer as well. His whip was ****ed. But Chile said he was to important to drop from the national team, international matches were coming up

if you forget that they are playing for a championship then the league is great

if you forget about the one team that wins it every, year then the league is great

So basically Germany is a trash league

Ngl, the high of football being back wore off after yesterday knowing your club won't eventually play this weekend. Still in for Bayern v union though

actually di sciglio is garbage. so barca taking him on would actually make semedo even more valuable as he is worth negative millions of dollars
pijanic is also 30 now...to me he's the same worth as raki... whatever that is.

i would not give up semedo for pijanic and that other guy

I remember the 5-1 arsenal game. I was working that morning, checked at kick off it was 0-0, 20 min later I looked and it was 4-0 :lol: :smh:
A687D653-6B03-4321-9EE9-376719A3E419.png

I really enjoyed what I saw today. Will probably keep watching even when da Prem, La Liga, and Serie A return. Still undecided on which side to root for, maybe our NT Bundesliga experts can provide some guidance. Looking at you vtotheinay vtotheinay ronaldo nazario ronaldo nazario Christian Pulisic Christian Pulisic and others I’m not remembering at the moment (I’m pretty blazed rn ngl :nthat: )

I mean you really cant go wrong. I'm 1/2 German and basically chose Bayern back in the day because I loved Klose (even though he wasn't the best with Bayern). My family comes from Leipzig so I don't know if I would have gone that route if RB Leipzig was around when I started following.

But ain't nothing wrong with just watching. That's what I did with my first season watching EPL before deciding to support Palace.

It includes all competitions, which means champions league as well. He's also #5 all time in CL goals and will forsure finish 3rd all time in CL goals behind Ronaldo and Messi so....
He hasn’t won any though

Suarez is better than him.
maybe not in current form cause he’s injured but he’s def better than lewa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom