Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyeed flyeed will read this and be like:
200.gif

Until he realizes this is fake news because no one can refuse Florentino and the glory of Real Madrid.

Read that before seeing it here, didn’t really think much of it. Except that Mo staying put paid off for him. It also in a way made me happy to know we at least tried to get him. I always thought Real’s FO ignored him. But I’m not mad he stayed. Dude had found himself a home after bouncing from team to team the previous seasons and won a CL, and nearly ended Liverpool’s EPL drought.

the spirit of john terry lives on... seriously though, hope its nothing more than a misunderstanding

Yea doubt this record ever gets broken :lol:, R9 was different...

Mbappe's already passed that age. Maybe if Haaland moves to Barca/Real over the next year and keeps getting better but even then Messi and Ron will still be around :lol:

Not speaking of age, kinda feel like Lewa has a good shot at winning it this year if the league and UCL season gets to be finished, been on a scoring tear all season :sick:

Crazy how good Micheal Owen was in his youth. Feel like he was the Penny Hardaway of footy. All the talent was there and he was destined to be next...until injury.

I was such a huge Owen fan growing up. Remember begging my mom for his Umbro boots as a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom