⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Aresenal get Partey that is a great pick up IMO.
I like Hakim Ziyech's game will be interested in seeing how Lampard plays him.

Lol what? We don’t even need another striker with igahlo extending... you sound silly coupe.

however, we better sign sancho

I wasn’t saying Werner should have been a United target - Im talking about the transfer dominoes....

Chelsea has Werner now, which most likely means no Sancho. That effectively takes United’s biggest threat to sign Sancho away. It was United and Chelsea with Liverpool distant 3rd.

United’s biggest threat is gone. So if y’all don’t get Sancho now..........

The LULZ are coming, it’ll be even worse.than last year. You know it will :lol:

Yo what are the chances, literally got this in the mail yesterday. Two 🔥 Italian #10s. :lol:

I didn't have access to Serie A when Del Piero was at his peak domestically, really wish I did.

Di Natale not quite the same immense figure, but still one of my all time favorite CF and imo one of the best finishers of our generation.

Dudes late run with Udinese was insane.

I don’t know much about dude but from what I’ve seen never understood why he didn’t play for a bigger club.

Also wanted to post this during the NT shut down.

Porto wore these special kits to praise the medical workers of Portugal during CoVid. The North was rocked the most.

I take it we won’t wear these again tho because we lost against Mendes FC (Portugal’s version) lol. They’re clean tho.

1591490779863.jpeg

1591490833019.jpeg

1591490856043.jpeg

United linked to Donny VDB again.. wouldn’t mind another durable MF, however, we really need a new CDM

Uruguay is a rowdy Argentine province that thinks it’s its own country.

They used to be Brazilian/Portuguese province too.......I actually learned this recently. A month or two ago.

On my YouTube recommendations there was a video that came up..... “WHY DOES URUGUAY EXIST.”.... I thought it was a hysterical title but it was actually legit. :lol:

Uruguay shouldn’t exist, it should essentially be part of Argentina or Brazil, but those Uruguayan Gauchos are tough. Got to give them credit 🇺🇾

And let’s remember, they bite people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom