• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Armada Armada
come get your karen

“Your Karen” hol on
6BB77D42-6ABB-4392-8F23-383FAA8F9627.png

Also for a country with a couple million people, Uruguay has always produced lots of great players and National teams. Netherlands and Portugal are similar but Uruguay’s population is a quarter of ours.

That’s kind crazy.
Uruguay's population is smaller than the city of Los Angeles and yet has two World Cups under its belt.

They definitely punch above their weight.

Yeah, in all seriousness, I have a ton of respect for Uruguay and their rich football culture. In addition to what you guys already mentioned, they lead in Copa Americas with 15. Next best are Argentina with 14 and Brazil with 9.

Genuinely curious if I’ll buy a single of the home, away or Third shirts during this puma deal

the away this year is so far the only one i kinda like

I don’t know which strikers Uruguay has coming up in the ranks, but I know that The Uruguay is midfield is set for the next decade with with ValVerde and Bentencuar

Very poor spelling, bro. You need to brush up on your Spanish, you’re 0 for 2 today.

Anywho, in addition to Valverde and Bentancur, who are holding mids, they have very solid attacking mids in De Arrascaeta, who plays for Flamengo, and Nicolas De La Cruz, who plays for River.

Very poor spelling, bro. You need to brush up on your Spanish, you’re 0 for 2 today.

Anywho, in addition to Valverde and Bentancur, who are holding mids, they have very solid attacking mids in De Arrascaeta, who plays for Flamengo, and Nicolas De La Cruz, who plays for River.

I used the microfone man. Lol

you don’t think I know how how to spell Valverde after the amount of time I **** on the count over at Barça the last few years? Lol

do those boys have possible Cavani, Forlan, Suarez potential?

Last edited:

Valverde is definitely a box to box mid. Has an incredible engine and his offensive game should only continue expanding with experience and comfort.

He's actually not great as a holding mid which is part of why RM are pushing hard for Camavinga.

extra hype power for kouliaby since he bought an apartment in Paris earlier this year. on top of the local African population but especially Senegalese where he's from

Balotelli would be a perfect signing for Beckham FC from a marketing standpoint. That said, Miami might not be the best environment for Mario to focus on his game :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom