⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing to say but gg city, deserved thrashing. Hard to assess how the other players did while being handicapped for so long, can only hope we make it with the whole 11 the full 90 minutes saturday

Started off slow but regained controlled and dominated after that.

All them injuries got me down though between the two clubs
I didn't get to watch the match and considering they probably didnt need to defend much but how did Eric Garcia and Mendy do? They're the two most I'm curious about.

If only we can play United and Liverpool every season like we do Arsenal :lol:

I didn't get to watch the match and considering they probably didnt need to defend much but how did Eric Garcia and Mendy do? They're the two most I'm curious about.

If only we can play United and Liverpool every season like we do Arsenal :lol:

they didn’t have much to do defending wise after the first 15 cause we took control of the match But both where solid overall I’d say when they had to make and do some defending except one moment Garcia should’ve been caked for fouling an arsenal player but the ref waved it off. In possession they where very good, Garcia was smart and composed on the ball and Mendys passing was really good I love his clever passes he does into the central forward where he finds that angle to them. when he pulls those off it can really open up things up cause he gets it in so quick but accurate too. He got a clean meg on someone at one point too for the style points

It’s kinda surreal we went from companies and public figures and leagues being scared to say this phrase to now this
8E99FE11-5944-4919-8E2D-A0B5CB9E57B6.png
DA019F78-6218-4AA2-8B59-49183F9ECEDC.jpeg

they didn’t have much to do defending wise after the first 15 cause we took control of the match But both where solid overall I’d say when they had to make and do some defending except one moment Garcia should’ve been caked for fouling an arsenal player but the ref waved it off. In possession they where very good, Garcia was smart and composed on the ball and Mendys passing was really good I love his clever passes he does into the central forward where he finds that angle to them. when he pulls those off it can really open up things up cause he gets it in so quick but accurate too. He got a clean meg on someone at one point too for the style points
Good to see we utilize Garcia and Mendy playing well. Mendy is on his day is world class no cap. I just heard what happened to Garcia, thankfully it's not too serious.

With nothing to play for now I'm just set on playing into form and hopefully injury free for the 2nd leg against Real Madrid in August.

Juve and Sarri are a bad mix. Sure they may win the scudetto but they play horrible. Time for Juve to buy a mid.

Wild how a front of Ron, Costa and Dybala couldn't muster up a single goal

Even wilder that Gattuso has more silverware with Napoli than Sarri :rofl:

Lewandowski: "I don't eat meat on the day of a match. It's too heavy for my body. If you're tired your mind will be slower. In the penalty area we have only 0.1 seconds to decide. Whether it's left, right foot, whatever, you have to be ready. You don't even have to think about it you have to do it."

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom