⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a bunch of games to go but nice to see Real back in control of their own fate. Going to need Odegaard to fake an injury in 2 days.

Wish Reguilon could have gotten the goal at the end. But I’ll take the draw.

If Pogba is kept.... all United need a world class center mid..... (the midfield would be complete) ....issues obviously in other parts of the pitch tho.

Man it feels good to NOT have mourinho as a manager. That front four he puts out just to play the low block and defend the whole game smh. Seeing the same issues he had at Chelsea and united repeating in his first season at spurs. He doesn’t have a team built to defend 1-0 leads and yet he continues to stick to the script.

i once again, do not like the timing of Oles subs. Pogba should have come on a lot sooner. Him and mase made immediate impacts. 5 subs now, shouldnt wait till the 70th minute to make a change. Next season is make or break for Martial IMO.. he‘s entirely too inconsistent and has not developed enough at this point. Though I love what James offers us... he should not be starting. Gotta be strictly a sub thrown on to run at tired defenders. All in all a good point at Spurs, considering this was the first game in 3 months. Oh yeah and Bruno :emoji_heart_eyes:

Last edited:
Also I wanna add that united need to bring in new Gk coach.. DDG has regressed so quickly and started as soon as LVGs staff left. If not then it’s time to keep hendo and hope he pushes DDG to rediscover his form. This is becoming a habit

De Gea should have saved it but its understandable the pace the shot was coming at him it ended up that way, but Maguire the way he let Bergwijn run past him like he's non-existent was ridiculous.

DDG looked like he tried to punch that.. which is stupid. Our defenders could really learn a thing or two about tactical fouls. Especially those who get caught out/lack the pace to turn with an attacker (Shaw/slab)

Watford and Leicester both left it late to get goals. Very good game even when scoreless up to that point

I would think Arsenal should walk away with a victory but they haven't beaten Brighton in the past 4 matches so it could be shaky

Leno gonna be out for a while they not even showing the full replay so its gotta be super bad. Hope his recovery goes well

Dani has been hot and cold in the middle, makes some good interceptions but then gives it away with a hasty pass. We don't have a true DM to help him and guendo but both need to step it up either way. Pepe not doing much, Brighton has been double teaming both wings but he needs to do better when 1v1 chances appear, just ends up passing it back or losing it. Not a great first half but there's still openings to get through Brighton's defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom