⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why’d he say “had to be maupay” what’s our connection to him ?

i missed the first half if that has to do with it

Maupay literally added insult to inuury :wow:rofl:

Why’d he say “had to be maupay” what’s our connection to him ?

i missed the first half if that has to do with it
Might be because Leno was pointing and shouting at him as he got stretchered off earlier after they collided.

Hope he's ok but it looked bad :/

agreed. all i know is the therapist def doesn't deserve it
got outscored by a 37 year old last season and absolute buns this season

I’m a big fan of Lewa, a BdR would be an exclamation point on a spectacular career. I would love to see him test himself in da Prem tho

Maupy has a lot of balls.....

gets Leno seriously hurt, Arsenal players get mad at him, then he scores the winning goal and talks a bunch of ****

Damn, kinda Fd up :lol:

I’m a big fan of Lewa, a BdR would be an exclamation point on a spectacular career. I would love to see him test himself in da Prem tho

I almost liked this comment, til I read the second half :lol:

1592672741477.png

I must say, jape jape has become a bigger Messi stan than me these last few years and that’s saying something :lol: :nthat:
I’m just hear to break up the American circle jerk of the therapist

and What Messi has become is absolutely ridiculous

leads in
Goals
Assists
Dribbles
Chances created
Free kicks
Etc etc etc ...every single year

what else can he do? Gotta appreciate him because he’ll be gone soon

Jape going to be posting about Ronaldo’s stats for the season even in old age. “Ronaldo has 0 goals 0 assists and 20 games of bingo played on the year, SMH”

At Messi’s current age CR7 was leading RM to a second and third CL in a row. Was also winning the coveted fake trophy that Messi cried over not adding to his collection.

To sit here and act like Messi doesn't get proper praise is crazy, the general consensus is that he's greatest player ever. Ronaldo shouldn't bother y'all that much.

I'm not sure if you guys have heard of this kid, but he's a HUGE talent. He told Leonardo/PSG this week he is leaving 100% this summer. Some scouts put him at or near the same tier as Fati/Camavinga. PSG is going to lose their **** if we pull him off also :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom