⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if chelsea loses this they're not getting in the CL imo. they still have Liverpool and wolves left along with this city match

Not want wish ill on the ManC players that are out but the XI announced aren’t the strongest lineup possible against Chelsea so maybe there’s a rising chance for us.

also realised I’ma need to get a new Che jersey before we fully adopted the ugly 3 brand

Lol this is an important match, but it’s certainly not going to determine whether or not we finish top 4.

United and Wolves are not going to claim all remaining points. And Leicester are looking shaky.

C’mon Chelski!

TBH I think you guys should prefer city to win. I think it's always doper to celebrate it after winning a match yourself vs winning it while not playing. The Leicester title would've been 100x better if they won the match then celebrated on the pitch instead of being in Vardy's crib watching it :lol: Just my personal opinion on winning league titles, especially since you guys are winning it regardless.

TBH I think you guys should prefer city to win. I think it's always doper to celebrate it after winning a match yourself vs winning it while not playing. The Leicester title would've been 100x better if they won the match then celebrated on the pitch instead of being in Vardy's crib watching it :lol: Just my personal opinion on winning league titles, especially since you guys are winning it regardless.

It’s been over 30 years fam, I’ll take the title sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom