⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Man I'm so sick at today's match. I bet $100 on Lazio to win on a $220 payout. Right when Atalanta scored I panicked and I tried to hedge for a draw only for Atalanta to steal it at the end. Lazio was disgusting. Literally deer in headlights after going up 2-0 :smh:

I go through a sports app here in Oregon and the odds for Atalanta is +2200 so its 22 to 1 and Bayern favorites +275 for UCL.

At this point any degenerate has to make the Atalanta winning the CL bet. The value is too good. Considering every team sucks except for Bayern and it’s a 1 game playoff tournament - not much to lose.

At this point any degenerate has to make the Atalanta winning the CL bet. The value is too good. Considering every team sucks except for Bayern and it’s a 1 game playoff tournament - not much to lose.

I’d also take Atletico at +1200. I think they’ll benefit from the new format

Yea Raheem's point completely sailed over his head :lol:

He's done a good job so far but him getting a job at a top 4/6 club after a little over a year in management, actually did slightly worse in terms of points than his predecessor at Derby, just isn't realistic at all for other ex-players.

Even established black managers already rarely ever get those kind of jobs, it's a total non-starter for inexperienced ones

I side with Frank here, it was a lazy comparison by Raheem. Frank Lampard IS Chelsea. Here’s their all-time leading goalscorer, won all the major trophies there during the Roman Abromovich era. That’s why he’s the exception to the “rule” about hiring inexperienced managers.

I side with Frank here, it was a lazy comparison by Raheem. Frank Lampard IS Chelsea. Here’s their all-time leading goalscorer, won all the major trophies there during the Roman Abromovich era. That’s why he’s the exception to the “rule” about hiring inexperienced managers.
Its not like these clubs don't also have black legends who turned managers though :lol:

Sol Campbell became a manager around the same time as Frank and has only managed to land jobs in League Two, aka the fourth tier.

Damn near every manager in the Prem is an ex player but only 3% (just 1) are non white-europeans.

Frank is a recent high profile example but this isn't anything new in England and around Europe

I definitely see this side of it also. I just feel like Frank didn’t need to try to validate his position and should have simply acknowledged that overall, Raheem is absolutely correct.

One of the problems is the those regulation teams hire the same guys over & over to try save them, and mid table teams play it "safe". Why can't West Ham give somebody a chance, you've retreaded your way into 27 points from 31 matches.

Its not like these clubs don't also have black legends who turned managers though :lol:

Sol Campbell became a manager around the same time as Frank and has only managed to land jobs in League Two, aka the fourth tier.

Damn near every manager in the Prem is an ex player but only 3% (just 1) are non white-europeans.

Frank is a recent high profile example but this isn't anything new in England and around Europe

Which club considers Sol Campbell as one of their legends?

Thierry Henry is an Arsenal legend and probably would’ve been offered a job there if he hadn’t done so poorly at Monaco.

Stevie G coaches at Rangers, a club that is still recovering from administration. He is a long cry from Liverpool or anything resembling a big English club.

Again, it was a lazy comparison by Raheem. He could’ve made the message without coming at Frank or Stevie.

One of the problems is the those regulation teams hire the same guys over & over to try save them, and mid table teams play it "safe". Why can't West Ham give somebody a chance, you've retreaded your way into 27 points from 31 matches.

The good ol English carousel of managers. The establishment managers lol.

David Moyes at West Ham for second time........ countless other dinosaurs getting rehired over and over again with the bottom half of clubs. What’s the other one? Redknapp has been on like 6 teams .....

Considering the success of Wolves you’d think these MFers would brighten up. I don’t get it - I truly don’t.

Maybe I am wrong about this

Didn't FC Barcelona hire inexperienced manager in Guardiola as well? He managed Barcelona's reserve team

NBC has even given up on arsenal. they're showing burnley v watford instead of Southampton v Arsenal today:lol:

lol someone i know who a really good hadicapper LOVES arsenal today

i cant trust it.. that back line is in shambles and as games go on it gets worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom