⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazio with a come from behind shaky win against Fiorentina. Still cant believe they blew it against Atalanta. They would be 1 point behind but its 4 now. Would of made the last few games in Serie A more interesting but I still wouldnt count them out quite yet.
Juve & Lazio will each other on 7/20

Nawww this was wild disrespectful. No look penalty for his 4th goal to go up 4-0 against dortmund :rofl:

1593296943899.png

1593296951368.png

it looked like he was trying to google the pool roster real slick while he was talking and couldn't get it so he just started naming whoever he could think of :lol:

it looked like he was trying to google the pool roster real slick while he was talking and couldn't get it so he just started naming whoever he could think of :lol:
It sounds like something I would do as a schoolboy. The teacher calls on me about last night's reading, which I didn't do, so I start talking about the reading from a few days prior. :lol::lol::lol:

Good for him but I don’t want to hear him and KDB in the same sentence 😆.

if this City ban is upheld (which it should be). It’s going to be very interesting to see which team picks up KDB (since he said he‘d think about leaving if a city don’t have CL football)

Juve desperately need someone like KDB (doubt it tho due to money). Also I’m sure the Spanish Giants would take a peek. I don’t see him staying in England.

Ribery's dribbling is among the best I've had the pleasure to watch. Ball is always just completely stuck to his foot

:nerd:

He can still play LB right vtotheinay vtotheinay ?

French Gomes kicked up all that fuss only for Juve to give up on him after a season :lol:

Points were made...

Really ended up with Phil Jones because of this :smh: :smh:

:emoji_eyes:

Last edited:
Absolute domination but the break through came from a Newcastle mistake. Don’t know that defender thought he would get away with a blatant push in the back on Jesus. KDB slits away the pen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom