Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1593632673050.png
Romelu+Lukaku+Stoke+City+v+Everton+u-WWqWPIdCUl.jpg

If Antonio was offside then its offside. Cant be involved with the play, be offside, and be mad if the goal is overturned. Tough ****.

I saw discussion with the 3 sponsor on Chelsea that we should’ve aimed higher. 3 is pretty much a UK exclusive company when Chelsea is such a huge brand we should push for something more international such as our previous Yokohama and older Samsung.

Saw also a concept jersey made by a fan which was a “Three.” lettering instead of “3”. Looked nice. In the same type of way Jeep was crested on Juve Successfully years ago

Lol we are done out here.

anything less than a win tonight against Everton and the best we can hope for is 5th place and a Man City ban. Even that’s unlikely with United and Wolves being so relentless. Bruno is filth.

anyways, if you’re a betting man, get your money on Everton to win a penalty tonight. They’ve not hade one all season,so it comes down to the ever obliging Leicester City to change that:lol:

YOURE A WIZARD!!!!

Christiansen lost count of Antonio. I know West Ham is practically my unofficial second favourite English team and I know they need the points but Leicester dropping points today means Chelsea should capitalise. G dang it

Man the Chelsea kit is good looking but that sponsor is terrible.
West Ham fighting good for them. Antonio putting in a shift out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom