⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this earlier and I think it looks pretty weak. why are the sleeves randomly black like that. very uninspired. adidas with another L. wolves has a sweet color and they didn't even do anything dope with it

Wolves have apparently gone black sleeves before many times
4EE09323-CB66-4FCB-8029-264DC78A0BA3.jpeg

IDK what to believe tho.....this one is on twitter without black sleeves.
4EA1F044-395C-4897-9BE8-B8F43878CC55.jpeg

I agree tho, adidas has been treating Wolves bad. The colors are too dope to mess up.

Wolves have apparently gone black sleeves before many times
4EE09323-CB66-4FCB-8029-264DC78A0BA3.jpeg

IDK what to believe tho.....this one is on twitter without black sleeves.
4EA1F044-395C-4897-9BE8-B8F43878CC55.jpeg

I agree tho, adidas has been treating Wolves bad. The colors are too dope to mess up.

I don't mind black sleeves, but it's the black sleeves with the orange cuff at the end of it. doesn't really make sense to me. Could be so much better

Wigan have gone into administration today. I don't understand why the EFL allows anyone with money to come and buy a club when they clearly don't care about it. It has already happened with Bury and Bolton.

First leg of the Bundesliga promotion/relegation playoff starts tomorrow at 11:30 AM on FS2. Werder bremen vs heidenheim. These are usually super fun to watch

Nothing to really argue about on that list

These next two matches are pivotal, a chance to go up 7 points before Barca even kicks a ball

Officially offifical, can't help but feel Real's gonna regret it in 2 years...

Yea really not sure how Arsenal would replace Obama's goals if he leaves this summers...

On a sidenote, Cole's scoring rate is absurd :sick:.Gotta be one of the most underrated Prem strikers ever.

steve-nash-no-thanks_o_gifsoup-com.gif

Man had his chance at joining and decided to drop a 3 part doc to announce he was staying put only to end up forcing a move the next summer :lol: :stoneface:

That ship has sailed, he can keep the bed he's made at Barca

Barca could probably use the money but not sure how willing they'd be to sell already :lol:

Don't think I've ever seen him play on the right though tbh

:rofl: :rofl: @ 'where did it all go wrong'

Those stats and accomplishments crap all over 80% of the British lads they hype to the moon yet they use that negative slant as he's on his way to being a starter back in his country at a top 5 club in the world :lol: >D

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but Barca’s last 2 massive signings have been played out of position. Brought in Coutinho and Griez to be wingers. Coutinho is best as an attacking mid and Griez in the SS role playing off a 9.

And that disappointing transfers list, I can’t even be mad that Eden is there. Dude needs to earn his way off it, hope he steers clear of injuries, and getting outshone by Vinicius hasn’t helped.

Duggary's been an absolute assclown for the longest time, always runs his mouth about players that were 100x better than he ever dreamed of being >D

#TBT to the time Evra recorded an interview basically saying it's on sight the next time he see's him in person :lol: :smokin

Man said he's the only person in the world that knows the exact amount of pubes Zidane has on his family jewels :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom