⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is Atleti are boutta flip Vitolo and Lemar for Chukwueze and Fekir.
Would be so happy for Fekir if that happens, feels like he's in purgatory rn at Betis from the way he's visibly looked recently :lol:

Chukwueze also seems promising so it feels like that'd work well for you guys,just sucks Lemar hasn't really been able to kick on

Chukwueze would be a nice replacement, he is just as shifty as ekambi though I felt his finishing wasn't as good but he's still got plenty of time to work on that. He'd fit Atleti well with his work rate. Rather see fekir stay in Spain than find a English club too

In for Napoli v Atalanta

Last edited:
TBH, wouldn't be surprised if Messi registered somewhere on the autism scale. He's got a lot of the mannerisms for it, second hand accounts of his personality seem to fit, and you know his brain absolutely fires faster than anyone else on the pitch... why not?

Ever since he became famous, people have taken Messi’s shy and soft-spoken nature and labelled him as “slow.”

Edit: aaaaaaand here’s Exhibit A (of course it came from one of us too :smh:)

TBH, wouldn't be surprised if Messi registered somewhere on the autism scale. He's got a lot of the mannerisms for it, second hand accounts of his personality seem to fit, and you know his brain absolutely fires faster than anyone else on the pitch... why not?

There have been rumors Messi has Aspergers. I don’t believe it.

But there are literal geniuses out there in the world with Aspergers. Socially awkward but extremely intelligent and highly capable individuals.

Just thought that needed to be said.

I hate to say this but I can see this Atleti team making it to the CL final as long as they don't run into Ronaldo. They always been built for knockout football and they're playing their best football in years.

Ever since he became famous, people have taken Messi’s shy and soft-spoken nature and labelled him as “slow.”

Edit: aaaaaaand here’s Exhibit A (of course it came from one of us too :smh:)
There have been rumors Messi has Aspergers. I don’t believe it.

But there are literal geniuses out there in the world with Aspergers. Socially awkward but extremely intelligent and highly capable individuals.

Just thought that needed to be said.

Exactly. It's quite literally not derogatory. Grow up.

That's some bull****
What's he supposed to do? Quickly chop his arm off as he's falling down?

Not to offend anyone but I have heard the Messi aspergers rumors several times. Never by any credible source and mostly based on how shy he is.. which isn’t enough proof to make such a diagnosis. Really wouldn’t matter if he did.. doesn’t take away from anything. In fact would be quite the story and example for young ones out there with a similar condition.

Lol VAR been really funny lately. Love how it picks and chooses when to be real literal with the rules

Exactly. It's quite literally not derogatory. Grow up.

Dugarry didn’t try to use it in a derogatory way?

I’m sure you meant well when you essentially called him Rain Man :rolleyes

So you recklessly put him on the scale, I called you out, but I need to grow up? OK.

I guess the arm is largely extended...
Either way the Sheffield player with #32 on his back pushed him to the ground
https://www.premierleague.com/news/...r, considered natural,to make the body bigger.
c8b543f8ac6c3c6be359b53e95c30746.png

cc8b0c4d2430b831c200c56407f6e308.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom