⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the talk of Maddison and Grealish, Foden is better than both of them

Your national team has a bright future midfield wise. What was probably the weakest era in the 2018 World Cup for y'all was not having midfielders that could properly control a game y'all now all have Foden, Grealish, Maddison and add Mount into that too all coming of age now. Could be great stuff ahead for the England midfield

Damn I wanted to bet on city cause I thought Liverpool would have title hangover and not GAF about this game

should have done it :smh:

Foden injects an energy that no one else on the team does. He works hard and is all over the field. He is def playing better then i thought he could this early in his career. Def looking dumb for saying they should have loaned him out last season :lol:

KDB....ive run out of superlatives. The man is a joy to watch

Your national team has a bright future midfield wise. What was probably the weakest era in the 2018 World Cup for y'all was not having midfielders that could properly control a game y'all now all have Foden, Grealish, Maddison and add Mount into that too all coming of age now. Could be great stuff ahead for the England midfield

If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say that “England has a bright future” these last 15 years, I’d be a rich man.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say that “England has a bright future” these last 15 years, I’d be a rich man.

Fair point :lol: but I do think this crop of talent got coming up this time is something they can look forward to. Whether it will materialize into anything is yet to be seen

Fair point :lol: but I do think this crop of talent got coming up this time is something they can look forward to. Whether it will materialize into anything is yet to be seen

I’m a cynic, but I actually agree. With the likes Foden, TAA, Mason Mount, Joe Gomez, Sancho, and others, the three lions may actually lift some hardware some day.

if pool gets thiago from us :smh: I think that's one spot that they can really use help going into next year. he'd be so filthy with that front 3 to feed

Barca didn’t give RM a guard of honor after the club World Cup, RM remembered that.

Frail is when people heard the CL went from 2 legs to single match knockouts this season and immediately thought it gives you guys a better chance

On topic for the match. Getafe are looking like Atleti lite out there. Going to be tough to crack them.

Barca didn’t give RM a guard of honor after the club World Cup, RM remembered that.

Frail is when people heard the CL went from 2 legs to single match knockouts this season and immediately thought it gives you guys a better chance
But they don’t give guard of honors for that cause barca didn’t play in the club World Cup
Frail

pep showing zizzou once again how it’s done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom