⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why teams let potentially talented LB and RB go. Seems to be the position which is hardest to replace when the main guy leaves, retires, or just loses quality.

and as of late with certain popular tactics it's been growing as one of the most important roles on the field which in turn raises their popularity and that goes into becoming a high in demand position. If we had to really talk that talk Bale literally had to argue with his manager, the fans and shake up the footy world (at least in jolly ol GREATEST FOOTY NATION) by becoming the LB signed for 3million now winger. maybe not a catalyst but a huge notable hallmark none the less

la farma just a bunch of dudes fouling the hell out of each other

1593724664467.png

"la farma" :rofl: :rofl:

That's like a nothing clause. inter isn't selling hakimi in the next 3 years :lol:

I think it’ll really only come into play that third year. Where his value to sell will be highest and he might want to move on. If they keep him beyond that, the summer of year 4 his value will drop since he’ll be on an expiring deal. And beyond that he can leave for free.

So it’s definitely not anything major, but still better than nothing.

Chukwueze would be a nice replacement, he is just as shifty as ekambi though I felt his finishing wasn't as good but he's still got plenty of time to work on that. He'd fit Atleti well with his work rate. Rather see fekir stay in Spain than find a English club too

In for Napoli v Atalanta

I'm all for Fekir going to Atleti. Not so much Chukwueze, I think he should develop more at Villarreal for a bit more. It's a shame that it didn't work out with Lemar, but it happens. I need Cavani to end up at Atleti

O
Been on my mind, but this thread doesn’t give Ramos the respect he’s earned through his career. Unless you’re a salty Liverpool fan or a rival Barca fan, Ramos being referred to as “scumbag” is overkill.

In this thread, scumbag has been reserved for the likes of Icardi and Suarez. Sergio Ramos is miles above their class. He’s an undisputed legend as a winner and a captain. At 34 he’s still defending at the highest level and has expanded his technical abilities with free kicks and being a penalty wizard. He’s also the leader of the defense that’s allowed the least goals this season.

If you only read this thread and didn’t watch football, you’d have no clue of how good Ramos is. Meanwhile he’s recognized by the likes of Chiellini who just last month called him the best defender in the world.

I get that you can’t separate him from the antics and rash mistakes over the years, but I think it’s better to collectively appreciate the legend he’s cemented himself as before he retires rather than after. And calling him “scumbag” puts too much focus in the wrong place.

His greatness can't be questioned, but that red card record brings him down a few notches to me.

giphy.gif

Getting 20m for him at this point would be highway robbery :lol:

Naa I'd be sick if 'Pool actually got a creative mid like him to supply that front 3 :sick:

The Henderson slurping would cease instantly when people see what Thiago can do with the same side :lol:

giphy.gif

New kit looking good

First time ever hearing of Hummel, not bad but always think it's hard to mess up Everton kits with that color scheme :lol:

Big fan of most brands adopting detailing within their kits, beats the template route 100% of the time

Bathroom tile status :lol:

Meh as hell

My boy showed up for his medical in the trav SBs and yeknit trainers in his hand :smokin

Oh...so hes your boy now???

tenor.gif

this why I got no beef with Sane

The guy is class. Came here as a kid and left a man. Never once voiced his displeasure. Still remember his 1st goal against Arsenal and said hes gonna be world class one day. I hope he can return to his pre injured self even if it is for Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom