⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if anyone posted that video of Ole talking to Ake after the game but.. man I hope he doesn’t end up at United. Been saying I would take him at Arsenal

Still can’t believe Vardy was still on the pitch after this. If the same logic was used for Nketiah’s red, Vardy would’ve been sent off. Vardy is clearly following through with that leg. Might not have known it was a shot straight to the face, but he knew there would be contact.

I know most people wouldn't like it but I would 5 subs to be permanent but only with the 3 substitution sequence as currently constructed.

it’s good for the players but after the subs are made there has been a big drop in the quality of the matches imo

I Personally don’t like rule
It gives relief to teams that wish to sit back and defend all day. The game opens up like it should when legs start to tire

I wonder how they came up with the number 5. Why not 4 Out of curiosity?
It’s too much imo to be able to sub half the squad. Do you get a 6th sub if they go to extra time?

Yeah it definitely benefits teams with a long bench. Chelsea being able to bring on Barkley or Mount or Abraham or CP or Willian or RLC or CHO or Pedro or Giroud. I was like wow they got a full line up ready to rock

I don't know about a permanent change. But i wish they would allow for emergency subs. I still kind of hate that if you made 3 and some one gets hurt and can't continue you play down a man. I know if you allowed an extra sub in case of injury it would be manipulated but i hate seeing a team play down due to a freak injury or something. I know it doesnt' happen a lot but still...

5 player subs for sure has a chance to stick around and it could just be the times evolving. These dudes are playing more top class football than ever before and against better competition then ever before with the multiple domestic leagues and cup competitions and all of the international competitions the guys at the top level rarely get a real break, 5 subs could help relieve the work load for a lot of these guys and help preserve their health.

If it sticks around coaches will learn how to use them better and players will be more prepared think it’s just growing pains right now

I know for sure I don’t wanna see the water breaks stick around longer than they need to though. It’s needed now but long term it disrupts the game far too much for me

It's only 2 per half tho, and they don't last more than 90 seconds

Oh the humanity,whatever will do? :lol:>D

The timing, yikes...

How much money does Chelsea have to spend this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom