⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can’t believe Vardy was still on the pitch after this. If the same logic was used for Nketiah’s red, Vardy would’ve been sent off. Vardy is clearly following through with that leg. Might not have known it was a shot straight to the face, but he knew there would be contact.

1594221094349.gif

it’s good for the players but after the subs are made there has been a big drop in the quality of the matches imo

I Personally don’t like rule
It gives relief to teams that wish to sit back and defend all day. The game opens up like it should when legs start to tire

I wonder how they came up with the number 5. Why not 4 Out of curiosity?
It’s too much imo to be able to sub half the squad. Do you get a 6th sub if they go to extra time?

IF I had to guess I would say its 5 because thats half the number of outfield players so right down the middle.

It's only 2 per half tho, and they don't last more than 90 seconds
while true in environments where its not needed unlike now it'll just become a pseudo timeout and I don't wanna see that in the sport

IF I had to guess I would say its 5 because thats half the number of outfield players so right down the middle.

while true in environments where its not needed unlike now it'll just become a pseudo timeout and I don't wanna see that in the sport

Too late :lol:

:rofl:

yeah lets not turn the beautiful game in to american sports
footy is very unamerican and that's why i love it
Yea I love my NA sports as much as the next guy too but I don't necessarily want to see some of the same concepts from those sports introduced to footy.

It's fine as it is and not having on the fly coaching breaks besides injury breaks or HT always makes for an interesting tactical chess match between managers

On NBC Sports they’re always talking about the Peacock Network having games. I can’t find this app on my iPad. Trying to watch the Wolves game.

can anyone help?

Coupé It Coupé It wolves trash man. yall gonna let arsenal/spurs get that last europa spot then sell jimenez, neves and traore this summer and become a trash squad :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom