⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean to tell me these draws aren't fixed? :lol: 27 CL wins on the left and 0 on the right. Also PSG being basically gifted a trip to the final when they have their president that's a part of uefa. Yeah this is totally legit :rofl: All the matches on the left are gonna be fun though. it's like the Western conference vs the east in the nba. Can't wait

13A0C439-86B9-47D3-8147-F944BAA80D7E.jpeg

The clubs on the left have a game to play whereas the ones on the right have already moved through to quarterfinals. There really isn’t that much more logic to it than that.

Coupé It Coupé It

He seems to have taken well to Serie A like Young, happy he gets to stay long term. The deal's structured like that probably due to the financial issues they're having right now like ROYGBiV ROYGBiV mentioned yesterday

rolaholic rolaholic how is Henry doing at Impact?
There's still some excitement since it's Thierry Henry and they had a strong CCL quarter tie almost advancing before the layoff but expectations are tempered given the circumstances with the long layoff and everything as well as not having the strongest squad atm.

I'm excited to how Wanyama can make the team better though, he was his first signing

Think Tone's 3rd against Sheffield was nastier as a goal but that counter felt like vintage MU so not mad :lol:

Cant remember a player having a better start to their United career ever really tbh. Wasn't born yet when King Eric made his debut :lol:

Seeing that CL draw, Llorente did the lords work during the last round because 'Pool would've likely been favorites to repeat if they would've made it past Atleti with the way things are shaping up

that Bruno POTM card isn't expensive at all :wow:

Too bad I'm done with FIFA until FIFA 21 comes out :lol:

Not gonna lie the first season of the Juve doc was soo watered down. The club was deff protecting/limiting access

im slacking
how was the city doc? i need to watch the sunderland doc too
I thought the city one was cool.. sunderlands first season was entertaining.. i stopped season 2 after first episode. The leeds one on amazon was good as well

You mean to tell me these draws aren't fixed? :lol: 27 CL wins on the left and 0 on the right. Also PSG being basically gifted a trip to the final when they have their president that's a part of uefa. Yeah this is totally legit :rofl: All the matches on the left are gonna be fun though. it's like the Western conference vs the east in the nba. Can't wait

13A0C439-86B9-47D3-8147-F944BAA80D7E.jpeg

Tbh I don't know if they've got that easy of a road

They'll need to book some friendlies in advance at least because that Atalanta tie has all the makings of a trap game if they go in having that be their first match since March while Atalanta's been handling business since the restart :lol:

Would have to say Atleti would be my favorites on that side right now

im slacking
how was the city doc? i need to watch the sunderland doc too

City doc was great Sunderland doc was really ****in great and based off this spurs season I think that ones got the potential to be even better lol

PSG haven’t played real games since February and Atalanta is in great form. That’s not going to be an easy game. This is why Bayern is probably screwed. They played their last real game last week, a month and change before this Tournament starts.

PSG haven’t played real games since February and Atalanta is in great form. That’s not going to be an easy game. This is why Bayern is probably screwed. They played their last real game last week, a month and change before this Tournament starts.
They get to play Chelsea to remove the rust. Up 3-0 should be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom