⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there's odds for the PL champs next season yet? Cause I'd be really curious to see United's odds. Might be worth throwing some bread at

Definitely been the most promising and enthusiastic I've felt about future prospects for the squad in years during the 2nd half of this season :pimp: :pimp:

Squad looked really good just before the lockdown too when Rash and Pogba were still out. Now that Ole's found his best XI, they haven't skipped a beat and are handling the teams that always gave them the most trouble in recent years.

The rise of Mase has been the cherry on top of it all but most United fans who had heard or even watched some of his highlights from the academy could say they expected big things from him. Maybe not this fast :lol: but he's looked like the best academy prospect in ages for a minute. Everyone at the club was saying the same

Credit to Ole for finally getting United feeling like United again, I'll admit I wasn't sold earlier on in the season but the way he's been handling building this squad has been on point. Now that everyone's healthy his long term vision for the team is finally taking shape

Was this discussed?

This is what happens when your team is able to muster up more than 38% possession
471E8554-A828-46A6-98D1-D95771AC7F3D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom