⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that man in the orange suit drunk? Literally every single point he made was completely off base. I've never seen someone so wrong on so many things in 44 seconds besides trump

5 subs benefit the bigger clubs because they have more talent on the bench
leipzig is better than atalanta? with werner that's a toss up, without it's a hell no
atalanta has not struggled in serie a recently. they're on a 13 match unbeaten run in all comps going back to before the break
tyler adams is not a difference maker for leipzig

Is that man in the orange suit drunk? Literally every single point he made was completely off base. I've never seen someone so wrong on so many things in 44 seconds besides trump

leipzig is better than atalanta? with werner that's a toss up, without it's a hell no
atalanta has not struggled in serie a recently. they're on a 13 match unbeaten run in all comps going back to before the break

He’s the dumbass from Bein Sports. He’s the worst.

why are the Bein sports guys doing the new CBS CL coverage?

This guy sucks man. Literally this has been Atalanta since the restart.

60DE4C53-4E78-4940-8B07-97ABC51B1246.jpeg

Yeah an advantage the smaller teams had is the bigger clubs have to challenge for so many competitions. With 5 subs the big clubs will be able to do this fresh players. Subbing out half the squad every game is just too much

I get that forsure, but damn for 30m if the roles were reversed I think you have to take that chance. He would only help the squad, not hurt it. and even if he gets injured you guys have enough cover there for it to not really bring down the team too much.
Gini hasn't signed a new deal, Henderson is getting older and is also injury prone. Shaqiri is more a winger, but also injury prone. Klopp prefers Ox at winger. Keita is also injury prone. Fabinho is getting older and picks up injuries. Grandpa Milner still about We got youngsters at midfielders, but we also got Marko Grujik out on loan. Not certain if we're gonna retain him.

I see Thomas Wrongen is living up to his name.

He is so insufferable.

Either way, this may be Atleti’s year to take home a UCL.

It’s crazy to think that we didn’t replace CR7 and Hazard has struggled with injuries all season, but we still might finish at the top.

I have no idea how Zidane transformed this team to a defensive force. Considering how shambolic the state of the club was, Zidane once again is proving his greatness as a manager.

I’m pretty sure picking up Mendy for a hefty fee despite having the capable Reguilon and Marcelo tandem was done at his request too. Mendy has been really the only new signing that’s done anything this season. Props to him too for being a big part of giving us a defensive identity.

It’s crazy to think that we didn’t replace CR7 and Hazard has struggled with injuries all season, but we still might finish at the top.

I have no idea how Zidane transformed this team to a defensive force. Considering how shambolic the state of the club was, Zidane once again is proving his greatness as a manager.

I’m pretty sure picking up Mendy for a hefty fee despite having the capable Reguilon and Marcelo tandem was done at his request too. Mendy has been really the only new signing that’s done anything this season. Props to him too for being a big part of giving us a defensive identity.
Ehhh. The COVID break helped Madrid. Players were injured and struggling for fitness. The break bought them time.

And those penalties...

I never really thought he was worth the price and i thought Navas deserved the job but probs to T-Boat too. He really has proved me wrong on being a top tier keeper

Great header from Robertson to keep that away from Pope

Yeah, that's the dude who is always trying to get Kaylyn Kyle to rub her booty up against him during their video breakdowns. :smh:

Broad is mad average, she got a slim toned body but that's it.

Burnley ends Liverpool’s incredible home streak record

Pope was incredible. Pickford won’t be England’s number 1 anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom