⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheffield’s system is really interesting, genuinely curious how it would look with a great to world class squad when these dudes are executing it so effectively

Gonna need another Hendo masterclass between the sticks to keep this result

tenor.gif

Was said repeatedly in here over the last week but seriously, makes no sense for Frank to be so thirsty for more attackers with the state of that backline :lol: :sick:

I don't mind though, hoping they extend Kepa too...

Was said repeatedly in here over the last week but seriously, makes no sense for Frank to be so thirsty for more attackers with the state of that backline :lol: :sick:

I don't mind though, hoping they extend Kepa too...
But do you notice on the other end how we’re unable to break through Sheffield Utd’s defense? They’re pressing us like we’re a bottom feeder club and we can’t do anything about it. That’s a problem too.

But do you notice on the other end how we’re unable to break through Sheffield Utd’s defense? They’re pressing us like we’re a bottom feeder club and we can’t do anything about it. That’s a problem too.

I mean your guys' forwards have been in great form and scoring for fun recently so I think it's more of a credit to the way Wilder has the Blades set up abd organized than anything tbh.

Franks gonna have to switch things up tactically at the half if you guys are gonna get points

I mean your guys' forwards have been in great form and scoring for fun recently so I think it's more of a credit to the way Wilder has his the Blades set up than anything tbh.
Nah fam.. not to discredit the Blades, but this is normal. The recent attacking form is a fluke.

Willian can’t play as well as he’s played since the restart consistently. I love Mount’s work rate, but he’s not creative enough. Ross Barkley ain’t it. Pulisic isn’t Hazard and can’t carry us in attack by himself. Tammy lacks link up play and can’t get any service.

Nah fam.. not to discredit the Blades, but this is normal. The recent attacking form is a fluke.

Willian can’t play as well as he’s played since the restart consistently. I love Mount’s work rate, but he’s not creative enough. Ross Barkley ain’t it. Pulisic isn’t Hazard and can’t carry us in attack by himself. Tammy lacks link up play and can’t get any service.
All those guys you mentioned have been getting a lot of praise for their form recently though and rightfully so though.

You guys have a lot of attacking talent with even more coming in, just don't think that back line is winning anything though and that's the biggest area I'd look to strengthen if I were you guys.

Been making the likes of McGoldrick and McBurnie and Soucek and Yarmolenko look like gunmen the last week :lol:, that's got nothing to do with your attack

100m on havertz isn't fixing those issues either though. You'll be very disappointed if you expect him to fix all those deficiencies at that price
Oh for sure, Havertz alone isn’t solving that. I think Ziyech will make the biggest difference for us next season. But I’m also skeptical that Ziyech and Werner is enough, which is why I like the idea of bringing in Havertz also.

Oh for sure, Havertz alone isn’t solving that. I think Ziyech will make the biggest difference for us next season. But I’m also skeptical that Ziyech and Werner is enough, which is why I like the idea of bringing in Havertz also.

If I were y'all I'd be dropping that 100m on konate and upamecano. Not sure leipzig would sell both, but I know they are both available to be bought this summer. Even if you can get one (I'd say upamecano for 45m is the better buy) I think it makes a much bigger difference than another attacker. He's young, tall, quick and pretty skilled for a defender. He did a really good job of keeping Lewa in check when we played them this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom