⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, they found the money under the table instead.

Like I said yesterday its easier for y'all to tall y'all selves that we bribed the highest independent court in the sport (which if thats the case why didn't we just bribe UEFA in the first place and avoided this going this far but y'all never got an answer to that) than accept y'all where dead wrong

Bro.....we’re having a World Cup in F’in Qatar next year. In a country the size of Puerto Rico. In a place where it’s 110 degrees and they’re using slave labor to build 10 plus stadiums that they’ll never use again.....

That was due to corruption.....

If you don’t think shady backdoor corruption is responsible for City getting the ban withdrawn - it’s naive.

Like I said yesterday its easier for y'all to tall y'all selves that we bribed the highest independent court in the sport (which if thats the case why didn't we just bribe UEFA in the first place and avoided this going this far but y'all never got an answer to that) than accept y'all where dead wrong
Stop it. You're grasping at straws. Look at the number of posts you've made trying to defend corruption since yesterday. Is this the hill you'd like to die on? You've never heard of Sepp Blatter ? Did you just start watching football?

Armada.JPG

What’s the best app to place bets btw gentlemen?

nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 xxpizzo xxpizzo Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T or anyone else?
Sports betting is legal in Oregon so we have an app here that's extremely easy to use. My other site actually doesn't have an app and it's a bit of work to get set up. xxpizzo xxpizzo probably knows a few easier ones?

My other site is 5dimes though but they're legit. I'd try some mock betting apps before you really dive in just to get a hang of things. Took me awhile to understand the terms and different types of bets :lol:
It's almost the end of the season for all the big leagues, you trying to bet on Champions league?

Stop it. You're grasping at straws. Look at the number of posts you've made trying to defend corruption since yesterday.
Armada.JPG

I know how much ive posted you don't need to show me :lol:

The only one grasping at straws are y'all going on about how y'all feel crying about ffp crying about bribes crying about corruption and all ive done is cite the verdict of the highest court in sport and their reasons which y'all refuse to accept.

The facts are on my side not y'alls y'all keep reaching.

Sports betting is legal in Oregon so we have an app here that's extremely easy to use. My other site actually doesn't have an app and it's a bit of work to get set up. xxpizzo xxpizzo probably knows a few easier ones?

My other site is 5dimes though but they're legit. I'd try some mock betting apps before you really dive in just to get a hang of things. Took me awhile to understand the terms and different types of bets :lol:
It's almost the end of the season for all the big leagues, you trying to bet on Champions league?

Yea, want to place 100 or more on Atalanta and maybe Atletico too. I’m not going to be betting everyday.

I know how much ive posted you don't need to show me :lol:

The only one grasping at straws are y'all going on about how y'all feel crying about ffp crying about bribes crying about corruption and all ive done is cite the verdict of the highest court in sport and their reasons which y'all refuse to accept.

The facts are on my side not y'alls y'all keep reaching.
Is this the hill you'd like to die on? You've never heard of Sepp Blatter ? Did you just start watching football? Now we have to worry about City buying off the referees(if they haven't already).

Is this the hill you'd like to die on? You've never heard of Sepp Blatter ? Did you just start watching football?

I know FIFA is corrupt. I know UEFA is corrupt.

I also know CAS isn't related to either of those bodies are an independent court you know that? CAS made this ruling not FIFA not UEFA

The corruption of FIFA and UEFA have 0 to do with CAS again y'all grasping at straws trying to paint the picture CAS cant be trusted(because other organizations they aren't connected to are corrupt). No one has questioned the legitimacy of CAS before it is widely regarded as respected and fair no one ever really complained about their verdicts until now....I wonder why

I dunno man, the CAS didn't exactly conclude full innocence, just that UEFA fumbled the penalty process along with the way they gathered the info.

Them citing a statute of limitations like technicality makes UEFA look bad , go figure, but it doesn't make the stuff in those emails any less shady...

Yea, want to place 100 or more on Atalanta and maybe Atletico too. I’m not going to be betting everyday.
Just do 5dimes, it's simple to set up but if you do hit on either of em you'll most likely have to verify your identity with a license and a call :lol:

Good luck! My state lottery app wont let me place different clubs on a single type of bet so I have to choose either Atalanta or Atletico and have to take a hit on taxes for winnings over $1000 lol.

That's why 5dimes comes in handy for me. I just withdraw with bitcoins
Is this the hill you'd like to die on? You've never heard of Sepp Blatter ? Did you just start watching football?

I have been neutral in this whole thing but you cant compare City's UEFA breach with Sepp Blatter's bribes and corruption :rofl:

We never did anything to that extent of evil. We maybe bent the numbers just slightly so we can balance the books and comply with a rule that protects or might not protect the game governed by UEFA depending on your views of FFP.

No human rights violations, no forced labor, no one was hurt. We didnt even "gain" much if you think we were guilty of what UEFA accused us of.

Everyone mad, but don't know what they mad about. Everyone just wanna see a crucifixion.

I dunno man, the CAS didn't exactly conclude full innocence, just that UEFA fumbled the penalty process along with the way they gathered the info.

Them citing a statute of limitations like technicality makes UEFA look bad , go figure, but it doesn't make the stuff in those emails any less shady...

I see where your coming from but they did not site statute of limitations alone. They also said "not established" and was what they cited first. And on the major claim about the disguised funds that was the new charge last year so there's no way that charge could be thrown out on a statute of limitations when it is still within the 5 year time frame in UEFAs own rules.

Those emails where considered in CAS they allowed them to admit that as evidence but...

Last edited:
CAS wasn’t ready for a judgement this big. They’re used to dealing with doping, geopolitical disputes, and the Olympics.

And just because they’re an independent court doesn’t mean they cant get got too.

CAS have ruled on other cases with UEFA before I don't see how we can say they weren't ready for something this big when they have ruled on their cases before not like it was the first time.

And yea that doesn't mean they cant but that doesn't make it the most likely outcome. Anything is possible everything isn't probable and there is no priors with CAS to make that probable in comparison to the known priors with groups like UEFA and FIFA. Its grasping at straws to suggest such

CAS wasn’t ready for a judgement this big. They’re used to dealing with doping, geopolitical disputes, and the Olympics.

And just because they’re an independent court doesn’t mean they cant get got too.

exactly. it's ****ing Switzerland. where shady **** happens with money all the time there, but forsure nothing happened there :lol:

Bro.....we’re having a World Cup in F’in Qatar next year. In a country the size of Puerto Rico. In a place where it’s 110 degrees and they’re using slave labor to build 10 plus stadiums that they’ll never use again.....

That was due to corruption.....

If you don’t think shady backdoor corruption is responsible for City getting the ban withdrawn - it’s naive.

And you know who's board members are being charged with bribing taking place for that world cup?

A man sitting on UEFAs board. Y'all talking about corruption involving Uefa and Fifa acknowledging them as ***ed and somehow they had a good case and CAS where wrong ruling against them on the major charge?

your using others peoples **** to say y'all must've been up to some **** too but the verdict doesn't show that

Yea but F them :lol:

I think I’m about to do 5dimes like Nomadic said.....no issues there right?
They've been reliable but I'd research how they do withdrawals now. Like I said, I do bitcoin withdrawals so I dont mind a week or 10 day wait with all the transferring and processing on my winnings. I've never won a huge sum or bet big either so I dont mind waiting.

I think electronic withdrawals have to hit a certain amount of $ so that's why I do it in an alternative way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom