⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine supporting a club who supports this.

"Children who spoke to Anti-Slavery International said that they were underfed to keep their weight down, forced to work long hours with either minimal or no pay, and beaten. UNICEF reported that some children were also sexually abused "

Has nothing to do with this specific case but to address this the club existed before the current owners and it will exist after the current owners, they are not the club owners can come and go the club remains. I have already stated I would never and have never defended the current owners as people

Has nothing to do with this specific case but to address this the club existed before the current owners and it will exist after the current owners, they are not the club owners can come and go the club remains. I have already stated I would never and have never defended the current owners as people
This logic is the equivalent of a pop saying she can shed away her hoeness. Like it's a set of clothes. This has everything to do with the specific case.

Man...:sick::sick: :sick:

If what's happening at Wigan happened in another footy mad country, fans would've started taking things into their own hands and pulling up to their training ground/hq to throw hands with the ownership/management along with trying to take them hostage :lol:

Last edited:

Man...:sick:

If what's happening at Wigan happened in another footy mad country, fans would've started taking things into their own hands and pulling up to their training ground to throw hands with players and staff along trying to take them hostage :lol:

Rumors that Wigan was sold from a bet, **** is crazy

Had the Glazer's sold United to the Saudis, y'all would have jumped ship?
For as much **** fans give the Glazers, kind of glad they're not the blood money monarchy type tbh.

There was talk of MBS having interest when they were looking for a team to buy before Newcastle but it always felt weird.

Would still love the club but it'd be real bittersweet supporting while coming to terms with being a glorified PR front for a murderous and backwards regime like the Saudi's :lol: :smh:

Citeh died in 2008 with the takeover. That club doesn’t exist anymore.
D6B78EB2-0489-415E-8FFE-8398B2DEF63F.gif

Highest rated players in Serie A since the restart...

Gonna need Alexis to keep it up to get Conte to drop a fee, any fee, to get him permanently :lol: :nerd:

Yikes

Kondogbia's still kinda young right? Wouldn't mind taking a flier on him if he's available for cheap this summer...

They'll be fighting relegation next season if they sell them along with the rumored exits of Garay, Torres, Paulista, Lee, Rodrigo etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom