⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calling out La Liga, 'Pool, Wenger, Mou and United by name, I can't help but respect it a bit tbh :lol:

Dudes are leaning all the way into that heel role

I’ve always liked Parejo but he doesn’t fit the club’s profile for new signings at the moment.

I don’t think we’ll sign a DM this transfer period with Matic just signing a new contract. If we do it would probably be a prospect that can be Matic’s understudy for the next couple of seasons. We also have James Garner who plays in the role that should have a role in the first team next season. I think we end up with Grealish or DvB.

67C26E9B-B217-423D-AA40-DE7E781AEEC1.jpeg
Spanish midfielders flourish in England. He might not be for the future but having him will solidify you in the top 3 for the next 2 or 3 years. Again, this is only if you don’t have another dm in mind cause matic and Fred are buns.

didnt know matic signed a new contract. Thats just bad business. He better have been cheap

Apparently, Claude got got from AFTV after he made a derogatory comment about Son during the NLD.

just looked into it. It’s kind of sad that they tried to get away with a lie at first to excuse it then came out with the full apology/racial education part after. It goes to show that no matter what the scale of the operation is, whether you’re Nike taking a stand against racism while using essentially racist slave labor of Uighurs in China, or just AFTV, so much is still just faking whatever will make you a buck.

That said, we have to accept that within our capitalist society‘s framework, making racism/silence on racism bad for business is one of our tools against it. Even though in the short term, cancel culture elicits fake understanding, we have to hope that’s part of the seeds for real change down the line.

We all knew that this was coming. I thought they were going to do it in January. Qatar WC, funny business regardless.

the extra subs are gonna be a thing now

This could be good in the long run, especially with so many games, this could be better for players and injuries might be avoided more. Now does this extend to the CL and cup competitions as well? Also international matches like the WC?

We all knew that this was coming. I thought they were going to do it in January. Qatar WC, funny business regardless.

This could be good in the long run, especially with so many games, this could be better for players and injuries might be avoided more. Now does this extend to the CL and cup competitions as well? Also international matches like the WC?

It's still on UEFA if they want to adopt the rule late in game. Only the leagues have the 5 sub rule. I think they might do for next years CL and EL tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom