⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mnientVxhu1soi0lgo2_500.gif

always the hardest internal debates for me is whose my fav player african of all time. Drogba or Eto'o. and those are already in my list of top 4 or 5 period. Eto'o retires. I've seen the posts here already but was hoping someone was posting this one again.
-37 secs, has been known to talk to people face to face and gains respect from colleagues that way
-3:57, Eto'o was the one who game Barca the halftime talk when they beat arsenal in the UCL final
-4:30, calls Pep a good player but nothing special
-Pep avoids talking to him face to face, gets the team to relay messages to him
-6:00, Pep want's him to switch numbers from 9 to 14 with Henry but gangster Eto'o doesn't go down quiet
-10:09, Pep only greets him when the cameras are present once back at Inter

I was gonna post that vid, I was literally watching it like 2 months ago.

Pep Fraudiola :smh:

after the copa tournament that he had, i'm surprised Everton didn't head to Europe by the deadline....maybe in January?

Pretty surprising, he def earned a move. Dude has been on fire. I hope we see him in Europe. I think this January will be interesting, feel like we're gonna have a decent amount of activity.

rather spend the neymar money on koulibaly tbh

lenglet has absolutely exceeded all expectations. he's only getting better too.
varane lenglet should be the cb pairing.

Last edited:
What's been up with Titi boi? Feels like it's been forever since I've seen him on the pitch

zlatan an 85 :sick:

And Harry Kane a 89.... :rolleyes

If there was a must win game right now, at this present moment. I’d choose Zlatan over Arry Kane any day.

Neymar rates way too high. Messi and Ronaldo should be 95 plus. No one should even be close to them.

PS - Sergio Ramos is an 81-83 to me

It must be nice for Varane at France, where you have teammates in the right position, your holding mid doesn't play the 10, you fullbacks aren't further up than your strikers.

Sonaldo's passing stats should be should've been higher but that's why we have chemistry cards :evil:

that loan to Hoffenheim was the best thing that happened to him, been balling ever since.

Facts. Thank god arsenal didn't want to give him a shot and our board did those backroom dealings to get him that loan set up so he could be ready to step right in and play for us

Facts. Thank god arsenal didn't want to give him a shot and our board did those backroom dealings to get him that loan set up so he could be ready to step right in and play for us
Arsenal wanted to keep him, he didn’t want to re-up his contract. Arsenal biggest mistake was loaning him to tony pulis West Brom after he came back from injury and he couldn’t get any playing time.

my first ever GF in high school was a brown skin Argentine, too bad she was a H 0

she had that Antonella complexion too, not as pretty though :smh:

There's not a lot of Argentines with melanin, but the ones that do have it, where do they come from? @Bantz Lord T

I’m no Argentine expert but I’m pretty sure Argentina still has a fair amount of indigenous people. That’d be why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom