Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is gone on long enough. Time to let pijanic do what he was put here to do
1572116594194.jpeg

To be fair, this isn’t a Real Madrid situation where Ronnie doesn’t allow anyone to take free kicks. Pijanic does take most the free kicks inside 25-30 yards.

Ronaldo just takes those stupid long 35-40 yard shots, you know - the long free kicks he used to make earlier in his career but now is nowhere close :lol:

I don’t want Ronaldo taking free kicks for Portugal but I’m conflicted because he’s made some epic clutch free kick in the WC and Nations League the last two years (basically the only FK’s he’s made)

Last edited:
Wow, so Juve drop points in a draw. And F’in Inter can’t even capitalize on it, they draw at home against Parma.

A little pet peeve, but I hate it how leagues started to use the winter balls and that season has not even started yet. Wait 'til the end of November at least....insignificant I know, but it bothers me

EVERYBODY PUT SOME DAMB RESPECT ON CAPTAIN AMERICA'S NAME.
nah....

Niketalk Burnley out there tho

Why you talking slick about NTFC? I don’t remember you placing your combine stats to join the squad.

Verde is the reporter covering NTFC and now he’s making me hate him. Don’t run into me, I might smack you. I’ll Zlatan you.

You better give NTFC some respect, we can beat the woman’s national team!

Why you talking slick about NTFC? I don’t remember you placing your combine stats to join the squad.

Verde is the reporter covering NTFC and now he’s making me hate him. Don’t run into me, I might smack you. I’ll Zlatan you.

You better give NTFC some respect, we can beat the woman’s national team!
You don't count a ****

in for newcastle vs wolves. Thanks goodness it's on Telemundo.

edit: Ana >> Rebecca

Rebecca can still get it :evil:

Last edited:
For those interested, ESPN is finally showing a Serie A match on two of their channels. SPAL and Napoli are tied at 1 in the 34th minute on ESPN News and ESPN Deportes.

Hi-Vis Szn
5935BA6F-1991-4677-9F90-E36DD2D22FD9.png
PL and La Liga the only 2 leagues to roll out the winter ball this weekend. Every other league is still using the regular ball...so stupid :smh:

Ana Jurka though :nthat: man i need to learn spanish

still team rebecca lowe

Ana Jurka is so damn bad, I'd shoot the club up off rip :evil:

Someone really threw a ball wen Napoli almost score so they would call the ball dead. Wow

Kind of a harsh red. There are tackles where people get their ankles stomped that are worse then that. He didn’t really follow through even though it was high

One small step in the right direction with Tierney starting at LB but Torreira and holding still on the bench smh. COYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom