⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The comments to the Lingard and Dele tweets are gold

2020 is the year of drama and shambles. Messi out here publicly recruiting Neymar again :lol:

It’s true, everybody besides Liverpool sucks this season. Everybody is getting bantz, it’s open season.

It’s true, everybody besides Liverpool sucks this season. Everybody is getting bantz, it’s open season.

just need atleti to complete the lord’s work

95214525-B185-4667-91F6-5A82E4BE509E.gif

Lol messi basically putting out his wishlist.. i wonder if barca shop Griez this summer

This is nuts. Patricio with the dumbest mistake he’s ever made but still an amazing save!

Edit: Neves shouldn’t have pass the ball like that.

Last edited:
a member of chelsea's loan army scores against ajax

Kamada completes his hat trick but more importantly in this clip is the banner on the ultras side

Man I really thought Dele was gonna be a problem.. might be another example of getting too famous/too rich/too fast.. basically an older version of jesse Lingard

the disrespect

dele had a bad game yesterday. no more, no less. he is still one of the important players on this team. jose has him playing out of position with all the injuries and asked to do more in a short time. cant blame him, or anyone else on the squad for a dip in form. the injures they have had all year is nothing I have seen in the 20 years ive been supporting this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom