Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Europa draw just wrapped up

IMG_20200228_072023.jpg

Sevilla - Roma aka the Monchi derby looking like the best matchup

Getafe - Inter could be interesting too

Arsenal fans......

Wolves will hold you Gooners down and seek revenge on Olympiakos.

The Farmership is a family. 🤞🏼

anyone watching this Leicester city VS Norwich City fixture right now? (fri, feb 28, almost halftime at 3:40ish PM...) im clearly taking LCFC here but its currently a nil-nil draw... Vardy been on that drought lately, though... but, unless Pukki comes up with something special, I just dont see the canaries taking any of the 3 points...

Edit: wow, I'm an idiot... I just realized I don't eem think Vardy is on the pitch today... Injury issues?

Last edited:
wow! well, regarding my previous post a bit ago, (regarding the LCFC and Norwich City fixture,) Norwich City just scored the first goal :nthat: (70th min,) of the match and it wasnt eem Pukki! it was Jamal Lewis, I believe- and if so AND my memory serves me right, [which it very well may not, lol,] that was just his 2nd or 3rd goal as a first teamer... well, brendan rogers and co got about 15 min + stoppage to make a move and get some points out of this...

im not particularly a LCFC fan or anything like that, but id love to see them catch up and possibly pass MCFC to solidify that 2nd table spot. :nthat: (needless to say, i dont think anyone will be catching the Liverpudlians this go round...)

once vardy had his kid the team went down hill (yes i know he not playing today)

they went on a 7 game win streak i believe (i would bet them every match) blowing opponents out but man this team is very different right now esp on the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom